27 57.45%
  • Zoe Ella Sophia Rose

0 0%

thread: Which sounds better/nicer?

Add mad4e on Facebook

Aug 2009
    jervis bay

Which sounds better/nicer?

Just wanting opinions on which you think sounds better.
    I know it is officially mine and DFs choice (not that he has had any input yet lol)

Last name is only short(4 letters) starting with d.

Jun 2007
    Where Chaos is fun and plentiful!!!!

Voted!!! :-)

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

Of your options I liked the Zoe Sophia Rose best followed closely by Zoe Ella Rose.

Though I have to admit I find the use of 2 middle names (or more) a bit weird as usually only the first middle name or initial gets used. My hubby has 3 middle names and he never uses the other two only the first.

Good luck hun

Nae x

Nov 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

I agree with Nae Nae - I had four names (first, last and two middles) for most of my life and it is difficult. Because my second last name was Dad's surname, I found my first two names kept getting hyphenated and I spent a lot of time telling people my name was Lisa NOT Lisa-Jane. When I got married, I dropped both "surnames" and took DH's name - I find three names so much easier!

I voted for Zoe Sophia Rose because I think going from one vowel sound to another doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

All of the above said that's completely my opinion - it's absolutely yours and DF's choice - and I think you've picked some gorgeous names

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

Im not a huge fan of the 2 middle names either. It just looks way too long. But i voted anyway

Jan 2006

Given that DH, DS and I all have two middle names, I like that. And I use all three given names quite a lot. (All three names is DS's "good boy" name, so he loves it too.)

Dec 2005

All my kids have 2 middle names and its never been a problem

I vote Zoe Sophia Rose.

Jul 2011
    Sunshine Coast

Short last names are hard, I think! If anything can take 2 middle names I think it's when you have a short last name (DP's is 3 letters starting with F).

I like Sophia in the mix somewhere. I think 3 syllables gives it a nice flow when you have shorter names either side.

Good luck!

Jul 2007
    melb

I have 2 middles names and wante dto do same for kids but DH did not want too.

I voted for Zoe Sophia Rose as I think it is very pretty and flows nicely.

Good luck xoxo