Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Baby Wearing General Chatter #3

Default Re: Baby Wearing General Chatter #3

So any tips for bw after csec? Any wrap methods better than others??

So unlike her sister, Quark is more than happy to get put down, doesn't need to be carried all the time, which is good in regards to helping me heal, but means we haven't done much BW yet =(

She'll possibly like it more as she gets bigger. It's so much easier to bw when you're out and about with a toddler to run after as well. DD3 wasn't as needy when a nb, but now as a one year old she's the clingiest of all my kids. She'd live on my back. Lol

Z hated the ring sling to start but I think it was because I had poor technique, I think I still do because she tilts away from the ring but at least she isn't screaming anymore. She loved the stretchy but it's too hot for that now and I'm not game to try my Calin Bleu gauze wrap yet.

Geez. Louise.. Just lost my giant post!

Have you managed to get to a meet or something, Sair? I found getting some tips and tricks form some season wearers really help me find the ring sling love. When I first got my RS, I thought a back carry with a woven was easier! But now carry my 4.5 yo and 2.5yo in a RS when they get tired. I have one on me at all times, well, I try to anyway.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617