Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Wearing General Chatter #3

Default Baby Wearing General Chatter #3

Oops, I meant I made the carry up

oh.

Im really really keen on getting stary night. I do regret not getting it when the first preorders were out, and now you posted that 2nd chance thing...should I???

I reckon you should. If you don't like it you can always see if you can get a trade or a straight sell. From the looks of it, it's going to be pretty popular. I've already got someone on a US board wanting dibs on mine

opps, not starry night (man im bad with correct names of wraps) I mean milky way.

I knew what you meant. Actually, for a moment I thought I'd had the name of it wrong myself

Anyone see the new kokadi Ela?

Ela in wunderland is gorgeous! I ususally prefer red wraps; but that one is gorgeous. And it looks great wrapped too. It is honestly probably the only Kokadi that I actually like, I'm not normally a fan of their wraps.

I wear DS in the sleepy wrap nearly every day, but have been dying to do a back-carry. Centerlink didn't pay me enough throughout the year so dumped a lovely amount of money in my account this morning, so I just went and bought myself a lovely green Girasol. (after being told by DH last week that I wasn't allowed to spend that much money on a new wrap when I already have a wrap and a sling)

Can't wait til it's here!!

Also, I saw a youtube vid of being able to scoot DS from hip carry to back carry in the RS. I tried this, he loved it of course, but the top rail was a bit gapey so he kept slipping to the side.

Hey ladies

I've got a MiniMonkey sling that was given to me, but I'm not sure I'm using it right.. DS doesn't look comfy. Any tips?

Are you able to pop a photo up? Those kind of slings are more difficult to adjust (I sold mine for $5 on eBay in a fit of frustration ) so if we can see where the problem is someone might be able to help

Ooooh, my Girasol should be here today. Hurry up mail-lady!!

i was at a wedding recently where there were quite a few older hippies. i just had my ergo and when ds was getting tired i put the ergo on with him on my front. one of the women came up and told me she was so pleased to see that i had him facing in to me, and she gets so sad when she sees 'all these young women these days' with baby facing out and not snuggled into mum they way they should be. it was so nice to get the comment and we had a little chat.

Hot1- That is so sweet!!

Yeah I love Ela! I usually dont like wraps with character type prints but the colors are sooo pretty together.

Im currently waiting on a WCMT made from Didymos pink lillies

Who's making the WCMT?
    I have a bit of a thing for WCMT's.
    I currently have a custom Diva opitai in the post, so fingers crossed it arrives before Christmas.

Well as much as I wished it was ObiMama..Its impossible to get a slot so its coming from TMD (two mommas designs) and my custom slot is the first week of dec.

Lol. I've been stalking for a obimama spot all year - but she barely does customs at all anymore, and there are a gazzillion people stalking for the same spot when they do come up! I would love her to convert my oscha nouveau embers for me. I <3 my obi that I have though, it's very me.
    TMD look pretty decent. I haven't had the opportunity to see one IRL yet though. They were on my short list when I was looking for custom spots a while ago, but I already have an opitai which I love and jumped at the opportunity when Fay said she had a custom spot available for me.

Help me ladies.
    I got my Girasol and have been attempting a ruck.

DS arches his back when I put him up and the wrap slides up his back. So, by the time I get the wrap under his legs it's all a mess. And all he does is scream and pull my hair.

Do it in front of a mirror, Charlotte. It will give him something to look at and help you see how it's going.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast