Thread: What kind of diaper bag?

Default What kind of diaper bag?

What kind of diaper bag did you use, or do you plan to use while baby wearing?

A backpack, a side/parcel bag kind, or other?

Default Re: What kind of diaper bag?

Just a largish handbag. Spare outfit and nappy don't take up much room, even with cloth nappies. Add in phone, pen, diary and key for me and there's still space for the odd toy and book.

A backpack works for us. Hands fee and it ls nice and balanced on my back.

I just bought myself a nice large fancy pants normal bag and then popped a nappy wallet inside it

I went the large fancy pants normal bag too. I wanted something I would use post the need for a nappy bag.

I just used a bluebird nice tots bag. My SSC has a clip on the shoulder straps to click any bag into it so it doesn't fall off your shoulder. Fantastic!

I'm remote so I'm never really far from my car, so found a small wet bag with all the necessities sufficed. I could either leave it in the car, or throw it in my (oversized) handbag, which slung easily over my shoulder. I'm not really a nappy bag kinda chick I'm as a prepared as I have to be, but definitely not ready for anything. If worse came to worst, I'd ad lib until I could get home.

I like to use an actual diaper bag because of the additional pockets provided. There is also a lot more space for nappies and just everything. I got the Storksak Tote designer diaper bag online at . (Link removed)
    Last edited by ~TT40~; February 14th, 2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Link removed.