Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Marvellous Health of Unvaccinated Children by Françoise Berthoud, MD

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post
    Do the unvaxed children display better health because they have more robust immune systems or because they aren't exposed to so many pathogens? Not sure why, but I feel confused by this article...I thought illness worked to strengthen immunity overall...or is it not a cumulative process? Basically I understood childhood illness, in mild forms, to be a good thing. Haven't there been links to childhood illness and decreased risks of cancer, because exposure to many pathogens strengthen immunity?
    Or do unvaxed kids just kick the bugs to the kerb? I know some examples in the article were for asthma and autism, so I mean runny noses etc.
    The OP wound me up a bit, but I think ill make some comments on another thread because I do support people who want to find well informed, open minded and understanding GP's.

The article is just confused. It almost says that children who are exposed to gentler parenting, decreased stress and better diets don't get sick as much because they aren't vaccinated. WTF?

thanks for asking on FB Kelly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12