Thread: Greens wanting your view on Maternity Care in Australia

Lightbulb Greens wanting your view on Maternity Care in Australia

Maternity care matters - what women want | Greens MPs in Victoria

The birth process has been described as one of the most significant events in a woman's life. Whilst childbirth is a normal physiological event, there can be substantial physical, emotional and social effects of the childbirth experience for women and their families. The Greens wants women and their families to have a supported, positive birth experience.

We want to hear about your experience as a woman who has given birth in the last 10 years, a pregnant woman, or as a woman who is considering getting pregnant. Maternity care matters so take 10 minutes to be part of this survey.

Information from this survey will be used in community health advocacy work undertaken by Greens MP Colleen Hartland. Your survey responses will be confidential. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

I found that really hard to answer. I'm quite happy with my birth choices but feel they were limited. Had circumstances been different, so would my choices have been.

I did too. There probably could have been better consultation on how the survey was written.