Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The early arrival of our precious baby girl – Heidi’s Birth *LONG*

Crying here too - good tears. Thank you so much for sharing the birth of your birth sotry. It was trying amazing. Congratulations on achieving your drug free VBAC!!!!

Congratulations Infinity! Well done on little Heidi - hope she continues to amaze with her progress.

And, yes more tears from me!

thank you so much for sharing this Infinity xx

beautifully written, man i had tears reading it.

you, DH and DD made a beautiful team that night and wow, what a strong, feisty little girl you have!

wishing her strength to strength as she continues to grow and get super strong so she can be home in no time xx

Congratulations Infinity.

You certainly have a little fighter on your hands and such a strong little girl.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing hun!

Congratulations again on the birth of your darling daughter Heidi, and another congratulations for your drug free VBAC hun! You are an inspiration xoxo

What a very lucky girl Miss Heidi is to have such a wonderfully brave and strong Mummy - you are amazing. Such a beautifully written birth story, I too am sitting here misting up a bit... congrats again!

Well done clever girl

xx

Thank you for sharing your story. Well done on getting through a very stressful birth and I wish you all the best for your little fighter. My friend had her daughter at 25 weeks this March. It's a hard road but all worth it when you get to take your little girl home. *hugs*

I think Heidi is a gorgeous, strong little woman, just like her mumma!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful story

Thank you for sharing and congrats on a drug free VBAC (even if it was under less than ideal circumstances). May DD continue to grow strong

Congratulations Infinity on the birth of your darling daughter, Heidi. And well done on your drug-free VBAC!

May Heidi continue to grow and do well, and be home with you where she belongs, as soon as possible.

Thinking of you.

Amazing!! You got me all teary.

What an incredible VBAC too- the fact that you had so much faith in your ability to birth, even in such a frightening situation, shows you are one powerful birthing woman

Congratulations on the arrival of Heidi. You did such an awesome job

Thank you for sharing that with us hun You are in my thoughts as your journey continues

Wow, what an awesome birth story. I can't believe how well you coped, I would have fallen apart! Wishing Heidi all the strength in the world, and hope she can be home with you very soon.

well that story is just amazing i have been keeping track since she came and been wishing her well but i gain just wanna say she is so luckyy and i wish her the bet for every lil thing that comes her way

Keep fighting heidi

What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing, and congrats on getting your VBAC! I hope little Heidi keeps going well - sounds like she's a strong little girl - you'll be in for some trouble when she's a toddler!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Terrific read!

Your presence of mind through the entire thing just blew my head off. You literally guided the Ob to the best possible outcome for everyone under such pressure. What a birthing goddess you are! It must have been frightening having to talk about resus and such - I'm so pleased and relieved Heidi is such a little fighter - got that from her mumma I think!

xoxoxo to you and your family xoxoxo
    :yeahthat: I felt like I was in the room with you. I am so glad you had such presence of mind throughout the whole birth. The fact that the Ob was guided by YOU is such an amazing thing given the circumstances. And what a little fighter Heidi must be.

Congratulations on the birth of you very special little girl, and on a VBAC. Much love and strong healthy vibes to Heidi.

Congratulations on your very successful VBAC! Best wishes to your family - you sound like you have a wonderful DP and congratulations to your new addition too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast