Thread: Signs of high BP (help)

Default Signs of high BP (help)

Done some googling but can't find anything.

What are the signs of high blood pressure during pregnancy??

I've had a early-migraine type feeling for a few days, feeling a bit flushed and generally unwell, tired.

Can someone please help??

I can't go to the hospital as I have no-one to take me, I don't drive, DH is on standby and cannot leave the house incase he gets called to a bushfire.

ETA: I'm just over 13w, and didn't have any blood pressure problems with DD.
    Last edited by Charlotte91; January 1st, 2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: adding info

Honestly hun, when i was 32 weeks pregnant my BP was 160/110 and i felt amazing, the one day i wasnt sore or felt like death and my BP was through the roof.

Your symptoms may be that you have low BP.

i had high BP from when i was 6 weeks PG with DS & i really didn't feel any different to normal. this time round my BP has been behaving so far but i did have headaches early on & felt generally crap. they usually really start worrying if the headaches are accompanied with swelling and/or visual disturbances.

the symptoms could just be general PG things & because it's been quite warm for a few days. have you been drinking lots of water & taking it easy? (i sound like my mum now ). but if you're worried then i think it's always worth a call to the nurse on call number or to the hospital just to be on the safe side.

Thanks, DH is on standby til 6pm so I can't really do anything til then.

I've felt pretty dizzy the last few days, too.
    Maybe it is low blood pressure. I'll try and drink more, I have been drinking a bit.

Can low BP affect bubs?

If you are feeling really unwell, get DH to get someone to cover him for a couple of hours and get checked out.

Maybe give Nurse On Call a ring 1300 60 60 24