Thread: Anyone had low post O temps and still concieved?

Default Anyone had low post O temps and still concieved?

Hi all,

My chart is looking dismal this month...i know its only 2dpo and really early (and i had a bad nights sleep last night) but im just not feeling very positive at all.

Ive had quite a lot of cramping thats been quite uncomfortable for a few days and pink tinged CM, which is odd. Im honestly expecting AF any time same as cycle before last where I got AF at 7dpo.

Next month will be my 27th month TTC. Really over it Please someone tell me a story about how they had a similar chart when they got their BFP!!

Aww I just want to come over and give you lots of

It is still early and since you had a bad nights sleep I wouldn't think too much about today's temp. As you know, there are some shocking pregnancy charts on FF that is not a typical pregnancy chart!

You will be pg soon, I just know it!

Your preO temps are actually quite high! See my chart for DD1

oscaroscar Ovulation Charts

postO was quite low.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruschke View Post
    Your preO temps are actually quite high! See my chart for DD1

oscaroscar Ovulation Charts

postO was quite low.

Really? I thought that my pre-O temps were pretty average...who knows? I do have a super high metabolism, maybe that has something to do with it???

But thanks for sharing that, you also had a dip to your coverline (i think my coverline will be around 36.3) around 2dpo and got your BFP. Feeling better now

Ok so now my stupid temp has gone down more. Not happy. Admittedly I was woken up quite a few times again last night (by DH doing annoying things in his sleep - DD sleeps through the night nearly every night!) and laid awake from 430 until about 530 when I went back to sleep...so I had only been asleep about 30 mins when the alarm went off. Maybe I should sleep on the couch tonight so DH doesnt wake me up so I can get an accurate reading?!

Can I join you Soph. My temp is going down too and im 7dpo. I hate hate hate this feeling of when the temp goes down. I cant concentrate on anything else but thinking its not my month again =(

Hoping we get a BFP soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mum2OneSweetBun View Post
    Can I join you Soph. My temp is going down too and im 7dpo. I hate hate hate this feeling of when the temp goes down. I cant concentrate on anything else but thinking its not my month again =(

Hoping we get a BFP soon.
    Youre welcome to join, i dont know how much company i'll be though, im a bit grumpy!

Im thinking AF is lurking...ive been having spotting on and off since 1dpo and lots of cramping. This morning I felt pretty nauseous. I had a similar cycle in December where I had high pre-O temps and low post-o temps and I got AF at 7dpo. Feeling really ANGRY at the moment!! AF really must be on her way! lol.

Ok so I have found a few charts on FF that have similar temps pre and post O to mine, so I am feeling a tad better now. Now as long as AF stays away there could be a chance. I get the results of the cd 21 BT I had today on Wednesday so we will see how my progesterone is then.

Hugs to you both. Hope it happens for you both soon. 6 dpo for me, last cycle AF came at 8/9 DPO so she should be here soon.

I just had more EWCM today so I did another OPK and it is +. So it seems that O has been trying to happen for a week and now might be giving it another go. So I dont have low post O temps after all. Sigh.