Thread: Does anybody else chart cervical mucous??

Default Does anybody else chart cervical mucous??

This seems like a pretty quiet area, but i was just wondering if anybody else charts cm? I don't chart temps or use opk's and am looking for people to talk to xxxxxxx

Hi RaspberryBeret,

I used to chart CM all month round but now I just chart when I am getting EWCM. Do you use any charting programs to keep track? I use FF to track both CM and also OPK's.

That is about the extent of my ttc effort these days but I am happy to chat more about it.

I chart both cm and temp and 1/2 way through this cycle cervical position, I have 2 so I was curious if both did the same thing, interestingly this morning before I got AF today the right was softer than the left and the left was open.
    I only started charting at all this month though :-)

Default 2223883 1070

I chart cervical mucous. I find that it's the easiest thing for me to chart because no matter how hard I try I can't get my fingers to touch the cervix, and since my sleep is so topsy-turvy I can not chart temps at the same time or even close to the same time each day. Sometimes my son is up at 6 and sometimes it's eight or nine. It's too inconsistent for me. So cervical mucous, general symptoms, and ovulation symptoms is what I pay attention to.

raspberryberet - if you're TTCing come & join us in the TTC thread http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...13-8-a-194521/

Hi girls! Sorry for the late reply! I have been trying really hard to de stress and not obsess this time round so i havn't been on here much...i can't get the hang of FF, i had a go charting temps but i get up at all different times and it takes me ages to wake up cos i sleep so heavily that by the time im awake its too late. So i have been using period tracker which i have found a lot easier, you don't get a graph like ff but it keeps track of moods and all your symptoms i am on day 46 of my cycle (i have stupidly long cycles) and have noticed a bit of stretchy stuff! Its still a bit milky in colour, does ewcm have to be clear? My mood has been a bit irritable for the last day or two so im thinking (hoping)O day is on its way!
    I was curious too, from day14-26 i woke up every single morning and had to run to the loo as i was leaking really watery milky fluid! I thought it was going to be the start of O but obviously not! Has anyone else experienced this?
    Thanks for the invite mummyanddaddy, yes i am ttc and i have been in the thread a couple of times but i will come in again now i think i will be ovulating soon...just a little about me...i am 24, DP is 26 and i had my implanon removed last August, but weren't ttc due to a holiday in may. However...we found out i was pregnant AND found out i was miscarrying on new years eve we only had unprotected sex once, which is making trying now even more frustrating! So we didnt try again until may. This is now cycle 4 since may, i have had 48, 68, and 39 day cycles, the last one ending in tears! So if we don't fall pg this time round we will be going back to the doctors. Talk to you soon xxxxxxxx