Thread: Irregular Bleeding

Default Irregular Bleeding

First day of previous menstrual cycle was May 22, and it lasted till June 2nd. I had unprotected sex last Wednesday, have bled for the last five days; but we find that weird, because my next period isn't due for awhile...

Is there any chance I maybe pregnant?
    Was going into the doctor on Friday to have a blood test run, but if I am pregnant will the hormone show up by then?

Thanks in advance!
    Rach

Default Irregular Bleeding

First day of previous menstrual cycle was May 22, and it lasted till June 2nd. I had unprotected sex last Wednesday, have bled for the last five days; but we find that weird, because my next period isn't due for awhile...

Is there any chance I maybe pregnant?
    Was going into the doctor on Friday to have a blood test run, but if I am pregnant will the hormone show up by then?

Thanks in advance!
    Rach

What length are your cycles usually? It seems odd that you are not due for a period yet..... If last AF was 22nd May and you have a 28 day cycle then AF would certainly be due, overdue. I'd go to the Dr and get a referral for an u/s & blood test to see what is going on

Since January, it's been once every three month. We stopped my last depo Prevero shot in April/ May...

I heard a rumor you can get pregnant the last week of when you're shot is due... And mine is due this Friday!

So you've had two periods since January? Were you regular before that? It could've just been those two that were three months apart, and your body's trying to get back to normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the answer I wanted to hear...
    I want to have a baby!

I just started depo in January, but before that my cycle was every month.

Hey, I could be wrong, you very well could be pregnant - though it's unlikely considering your Depo would only just be wearing off - so I'd say go get a blood test, pee on some tests, get an ultrasound...

Thank you :-)

Eek, I meant to say good luck too Hopefully you'll join us in a belly buddies thread someday soon (hey, hopefully I'll be joining one soon myself )

Don't we all wish that!!!

Come on sperm! Do you work!