Thread: Chesterfield farm for DS's 1st Birthday Party

Default Chesterfield farm for DS's 1st Birthday Party

Hi there,

Has anyone had a kids party or been to a kids party at Chesterfield Farm in Scoresby? If you have, what do you think of it and did you have fun? What did you like and what didn't you like? Thinking of having my DS's 1st birthday party there in 2 weeks.

TIA.

Beata.

the kids had there playgroup christmas party there in 2010, they loved it, there was a wagon they went on a ride arround seeing all the animals, and loved feeding the lambs and pigletts in the nursery they also got to have a go at milking a cow and tasted the fresh milk. they had a bbq and cake towards the end and the kids ran arround chasing the chooks, one even laied a egg infront of ds2, that was his fave bit! they loved it! playgroup was going to do it again last year, but done science works instead.

they still talk about the cows boobies giving them milk and the chicken pooping the egg!!

We had our DD1's first birthday there is 2009, although we didn't do a party through them, just invited family and took a packed BBQ for lunch and cupcakes, it was great, the kids loved it, you can really get in with all of animals without real resticitions and also hold the chickens and rabbits etc. If we were closer I would go there all the time

Thanks Sarah & DaintreeDream!! I booked the partay today, so I'm glad that you've both had a great experience there! And the kiddies of course

Thanks again for the feedback ladies! I'm so relieved that at least I've got the venue booked Now for the rest

B xoxo