Thread: Dirtgirlworld Theme

Default Dirtgirlworld Theme

DS is in love with Dirt Girl so this weekend for his 2nd bday party he is having a DGW theme, the kids are dressing up as Dirt Girl or scrap boy & I have brought a DGW Cake topper, im making a grubby choc ripple cake, bumblebee & ladybird cupcakes, the kids are taking home a shrub which will be presented in cellophane and gorgeous name tags i orderd from a WAHM.

Any ideas on games we have pass the parcel with the prize being a book on farm animals but need a couple more?

Also need some more food ideas to fit the theme!!

I love party themes! For food, how about jelly cups with some bug toys in the bottom?

Oh sorry he's turning 2.
    Thats a great idea ill put it on the list

Hmm thats a tough one! Goodluck

chocolate crackles could be called gravel cakes

Do you have a sandpit, could have a treasure dig.

Pin the flower to the stem? or pin the strawberry to the bush?
    Seeing as they are young you could sing hokey pokey but sing things like put your green thumb in/put your gumboot in/out. You could also play the theme song and play musical chairs - where everyone wins
    Cupcakes with insects on top made of lollies - bees, ladybugs, butterflies, spiders.
    Celery "grass" sticks and can't think of anything else!

Question Where did you get the cake topper from :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocolove View Post
    DS is in love with Dirt Girl so this weekend for his 2nd bday party he is having a DGW theme, the kids are dressing up as Dirt Girl or scrap boy & I have brought a DGW Cake topper, im making a grubby choc ripple cake, bumblebee & ladybird cupcakes, the kids are taking home a shrub which will be presented in cellophane and gorgeous name tags i orderd from a WAHM.

Any ideas on games we have pass the parcel with the prize being a book on farm animals but need a couple more?

Also need some more food ideas to fit the theme!!
    Sorry for bringing up a thread thats nearly two years old but I have been searching high and low for a DGW cake topper and this thread came up as one of the hits on google I was just wondering where you got yours from

Cheers