Thread: ideas for 1st bday

Default ideas for 1st bday

Hi all does anyone have any ideas for a 1st bday theme and food ideas, also do u really need party games for a 1st bday most of the other children are around one only a couple of older kids who wld be just happy to play with the bubs. any suggestions much appreciated

we had a BBQ...at a local park didn't have games...just a few toys for the littlies and a few big rugs on the ground...

Maybe you could do a lolly hunt for the older kids, I wouldnt do pass the parcel and other games like that. I like the idea of a BBQ

Thumbs up thanks

thanks for the quick replies a bbq sounds like a good idea and a lollie hunt sounds like a bit of fun maybe for the adults too

We had our party at the local play cafe. Kids of every age had an absolute blast!!

We had a bbq at home, no games and had a great time!
    I like the idea of a play cafe, I'm thinking of doing that for DS' 2nd birthday...

We're having an afternoon tea at home with a teddy bears picnic theme. Making a teddy bears picnic cake and the invites had bears on them. Going to throw a few rugs on the back lawn and put teddy bears around the place. Probably won't do games, just lolly bags for the older kids with gummi bears and tiny teddy biccies in them.