Thread: Idea's for pressie for 5yo DD?

Question Idea's for pressie for 5yo DD?

Please help!
    DD is 5 tomorrow & I haven't the faintest clue what to get her for her birthday!
    She wants a Barbie Doll, but I'm not so sure. I have no other idea's at all!
    She'll be getting a bike for christmas, has a scooter, has a Vtech game console that she doesn't really use... Hmm...
    What do your 5 year old girls like??

yay! Happy Birthday to Brianna
    What about some arts and crafts etc. finger painting sets. possibly even a art stand thingy (dont know the real name) a cute barbie or girly apron etc..
    thats if shes into that kind of thing of course

How about a beading kit to make her own jewellery?

Also have a 5yo birthday coming. Still undecided, but will probably head down the path of a very nice Barbie doll or some more playsets to add to her Strawberry Shortcake collection. She loves both those things, so I doubt we can go wrong.

You can buy design your own..... bags, t-shirts etc etc she may like something like that, beado's or whatever they are called, bead sets to create her own JEWELS.
    Hmmm is there any particular reason your not sure on a barbie, i can't remember how old i was when i got barbie... lol

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Cabbage patch
    Art and craft stuff
    flower press
    You can get jewleey making kits, soap making kits etc

well my Brianna just turned 5 in April & she's right into barbie too

My little girl loves the barbie movies. I was at Kmart a few days ago & they had them all on special for $10 each (saving $6 each!) so I grabbed a couple for her & got one for her friends birthday pressent for a party coming up. There are HEAPS of different ones to choose from too

That would be my suggestion only because I know my DD loves them & so do her close friends.

Good luck hun

Thanks guys
    I'm not sure about a Barbie, coz she's not the best at looking after things. I can see her drawing all over it on the first day But I am thinking about it.
    We are heading to Big W in the morning, so I guess we'll see when we get there! Movies would probably be a good idea, & I saw some Strawberry Shortcake stuff on the Big W website, so I might have a look at them tomorrow.

What about a really cute umbrella, gumboots and rain coat. There are some gorgeous ones for kids out there and not too expensive either.