Thread: In the night garden party supplies ... or Roary the racing car ... Where To Buy ??

smiles4u Guest

Question In the night garden party supplies ... or Roary the racing car ... Where To Buy ??

Hi all,

We are looking at having either a " In the night garden " or " Roary the racing car " themed birthday party for our daughter Cendrine's 3rd birthday party this year BUT cannot find a party supply company that sells either themed party products

I don't want to have them posted from the UK, ... i would rather purchase from a party supplier here in Australia

Does anyone know if there is a party supplier selling them Australia ?? ... and if so, whereabouts ??

We would appreciate any kind suggestions

Thanks heaps from Lorelle xox

Usually Kmart or Target has those things, checked them out yet?

smiles4u Guest

So far not looking good to purchase ... as i spoke with a party supplier online that i got my daughter's Bob the Builder party supplies from last year as she said they are pretty much impossible to purchase as Australian companies don't have a license to sell these two particular UK kids TV show items ... she said unless i buy them direct from the UK which she said could cost me about $100 in freight depending how much in party supplies i need

I saw there is a Seller on Ebay selling them from the UK ... just don't think i want to pay THAT extra postal expense

Fingers crossed all might change not long before her birthday ... or it's looking like another theme for her birthday party

Thanks Lulu ... i will still check Kmart or Target out !!!!

may be a phone call to local party supply shops or the bigger ones such as Lombards. May be they can order them in if available in AUS.

Goodluck

Lorelle,

There is online store that I used alot for our party supplies and the lady has been very helpful. She was able to get a theme from the US for me that I could not get anywhere else. I will email her details.

Bernie

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Oh, BERNIE ... that would be great ... Hope to hear from you Thanks a million

(not sure if US stocks the ' In the night garden ' goodies as is UK licensed TV show i'm sure ?? ... oh well fingers crossed - you never know !!)

Sorriy but I could not work out how to email/essage you so I spoke to her today.

In The Night Garden is not out in the US and it is too expensive for her to bring it in from the UK.

She will have Roary the Racing Car in March.

I am not sure if I can post her website in a post or not.

Bernie

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Thanks so much Bernie for finding out for me

You could always PM with the email address

Thanks a million once again for your help Bernie ... big hugs to you from me

Sorry smiles4u but I don't know how to send a PM.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

try Toys are us also

kal Guest

Default supplies

Quote Originally Posted by smiles4u View Post
    Hi all,

We are looking at having either a " In the night garden " or " Roary the racing car " themed birthday party for our daughter Cendrine's 3rd birthday party this year BUT cannot find a party supply company that sells either themed party products

I don't want to have them posted from the UK, ... i would rather purchase from a party supplier here in Australia

Does anyone know if there is a party supplier selling them Australia ?? ... and if so, whereabouts ??

We would appreciate any kind suggestions

Thanks heaps from Lorelle xox

Smile hope its not too late!!!

Hope its not too late for your little ones birthday party but partytogo.com.au sells in the night garden party supplies, balloons etc and its already been shipped to Australia so postage is much less!

spotlight is great, not sure if they have it, but worth a try