Thread: Where to find single colour lollies?

Default Where to find single colour lollies?

Does anyone know where you can get single-coloured lollies? Specifically I'm after pink and blue - Of course for pink there's always mini marshmallows and musk lollies but what about blue ones? I don't really want to buy 2 kgs of smarties and pick all the blue ones out LOL!

u can get custom made ones at suga!
    theyre hard boiled though

Are jelly beans ok? You could go to a shop that has Jelly Bellies by the scoop.
    Or try the on-line sweet stores.

Jelly Buttons are pink and blue but they're licorishe (sp) flavoured.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Jelly bellys or Suga as others have suggested!

Quote Originally Posted by Marydean View Post
    Does anyone know where you can get single-coloured lollies? Specifically I'm after pink and blue - Of course for pink there's always mini marshmallows and musk lollies but what about blue ones? I don't really want to buy 2 kgs of smarties and pick all the blue ones out LOL!
    And what's so wrong with that? The best part is eating all the ones you don't need LOL. Do you have any specialty sweet shops near you at all? I can't think of any online places ATM.

And this is why it sucks we don't have an M&M outlet here... you can pick and choose your own flavours and theres HEAPS! And you can even get little pics and stuff printed on the ones you want. Hmpf. Can you tell I've looked into this before?

Yeah I'd go with Jelly Belly's.

I found a place called goodygoodygumdrops that do single colour lollies

MD this is the point - as a kid you pick the cake etc with the most diff lollies so that your mum has to buy HEAPS of lollies to get enough in one colour - and you eat the rest...
    now, since miss E is only 2 so clearly not clued into doing this (yet) - YOU my dear get to eat all the 'leftovers'. YUM!

uuhhhhh....suga

Depends on the age group I guess. I wouldn't give boiled lollies to lots of kids under 5 I've seen too many choke because they just aren't used to them.

Pregpan you have obviously employed this technique in the past!!? There are times when a mother must clearly sacrifice herself for her children's sake.

Suga - hmm great idea, but boiled lollies are not cool at a toddler party! Though it's a good thing to remember for other occasions.

Looks like it'll be good old smarties then.

I use the leftover ones in the lolly bags. Also they can be kept in a jar for treats for later, or to pig out on at night with a cuppa.

You can buy individual coloured jelly beans at our local Darrell Lea, so I'd presume it's the same in all Darrell Lea stores?

I know because my niece only likes the pink jellybeans so I bought them for her for her birthday from there! You buy them per 100g I think

and to think I sat there picking out all the black, yellow, orange and green jelly beans out of the 10 kg box I bought so I could have the right colours for my wedding.......