Thread: Yasin's 5th Birthday Party - inspire me please.

Default Yasin's 5th Birthday Party - inspire me please.

Yasin's 5th birthday is coming up soon.
    I've never held a party for him because I prefer to mark birthdays with something special like a trip to the aquarium but this year he wants a party. It will just be a small one with maybe 6 other children (1 for each year plus one for Imran lol). I thought a pony party but they all seem really expensive.
    What else would be fun for 8-10 littlies? I'm lazy so I would prefer to hire entertainment than to supervise party games...

are there any particular books/tv shows that he likes? Maybe do something themed along those lines.

Does he have a favourite super hero? When DD turned 4 we had an entertainer come and she was about $200 and dressed up as belle (from Beauty and the beast) did games had a present for DD and little prizes for everyone. All I had to do was provide food and cake for after the entertainment and then it was over. EASY! Seth will probably have a Batman Party like this although he wants a transformer but I'm not sure if they do transformers LOL!

We had a wildlife party, where someone came with native animals. It was awesome!

pimps and hoes?

OK, seriousbean now...

There's some great Science shows out, there was one in Melbs called Professor Brainiac or something, and I have a flyer for one in Brissy too. They do fun sciencey stuff, kids get to make slime, water rockets, and do bicarb soda bottle farts.

lol Yasin still thinks that a ho is something that is used in a garden and occasionaly shaken in anger at rabbits.

I'd love to have an animals one but my friend's daughters will be there and they run in terror from my cat so I think that pythons and so on would be cruel.

An entertainer sounds good - I like the idea of doing nothing but providing food and a cake (bless the little guy - I gave him the WW kid's cake book and he looked all though it and chose the one with a chocolate shell over the top to smash. It must be the easiest cake in the book).

OMG!! I've been goggling around for entertainers and I found one comapny that will send Darth Vadar to entertain the kiddies - can you imagine getting your face painted by Darth Vadar? Or watching him make balloon animals? pmsl.

We had a cooking party for DS... it was really fun... rolled out and decorated pizzas and cookies, played cooking games etc. PM me if you want the details
    Cheers,