Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

Berry, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time... You have been on my mind a lot lately, I'm sorry you had to make that heartbreaking decision.

A small and selfish prayer request from me - please pray that I find the strength to continue working through the next three weeks at work. Things are becoming increasingly difficult for me and I'm becoming more and more tired due to being pregnant and in the midst of the busiest time of year with reporting and marking going on, etc. I've been far too fatigued to be able to get to bible study for a while, and I'm feeling quite disconnected from my usual support networks.

BW

Hi,
    Butterfly Warrior you will be in my prayers.

Regards,
    Dianne

I'm so sorry for your loss Berry . My thoughts and prayers are with you.

BW - Praying that God will be your strength during these final weeks. I remember that tiredness at work so well.

Berry - thoughts and prayers are with you...I am so very sorry xxx

BW - Praying for you hun

Berry I am so sorry, that must have been heartbreaking.

Berry, you and your DH are in my prayers. I pray that God will give you both the strength to get through your grief and comfort you in your dark times. I also pray that God will bless you with a beautiful healthy baby that you so want. Sometimes we question God's plan for us and wonder "why" but I do know that the Lord doesn't want to see us suffer and am sure he has great plans in store for you. Let God's embrace carry you through this difficult time. I am here for you.

God Bless
    Dianne

hang in there, BW, not long now!

If we don't count today... 14 days left for me, and only 12 of those with students. It just feels like an insurmountable obstacle that I will never get past!

Thank you for the support people - it will be very much needed!

BW

BW, I am jealous! I have 4 weeks to go and am still waiting on what will happen with me next year job-wise. Very hard to prepare for the coming year when I don't know whether I will be here, or working in a uni

Praying for you BW!

If I could ask for prayer myself, I am feeling a little overwhelmed after the last few days. On Thursday I had my 6 week check and although things were pretty good I am still VERY anemic (sp?) after my post partum hemerrage and I was told that the damage to my uterus from the labour is too great to with stand another pregnancy. At the moment I think that news is just a bit numbing more than anything. I had so many complications with Bethany in the final trimester and the birth that they are just not sure I could make another pregnancy or birth or both (lets face it you would have to make both!) Things have been tough with the little one too, she is having a growth spurt and all that goes with that. It is just hard when you are already tired to be even more tired. To top it off I am just feeling stressed. I am not sure about you but it is these times when I need to pray the most that the words just don't come, I tend to bottle it in and solider on. I am sure God and I will sit down and have a good talk soon but in the meantime if you could mention me in prayer??
    Thank you ladies!!

Amy O, I will keep you and your family in my prayers, that he will strengthen and help you recover physically and spiritually. Please know that even if you can't have more children that God will work for his glory through your life and that he is in control.

Berry - thank you for sharing that Jasmine Serenity is now with Jesus in glory. My heartfelt condolences that you precious angel was taken from you early. I pray that your brothers and sisters in Christ will comfort you and support you and your family at this difficult time.

BW - praying for strength and endurance to last just a bit longer at work. Praise God for your baby that means you can stop work!

As for me today is just seeming like a tough day as I struggle with infertility and not having a baby in my arms or tummy.

Amy - I'm sorry I missed your post earlier. I am praying very much for you . I had a PPH after DS1 and was anemic too, it is so hard just to do normal things, let alone look after a baby day and night, I really feel for you . I'm praying that God will bring you healing and strength. God knows how you are feeling and where you are at right now, so don't worry about speaking words to Him, He hears the cry of your heart.

Ruth - Praying for you today .

AFM - I'd love to request prayer for my DH's job. He works for a large automotive company (not Ford) and they have announced they are making a 50% cost cut which of course alludes to cutting staff. We're not sure when the announcement will be made, but apparently a big meeting is being held next Monday and DH has a feeling it may happen then. Although I feel relatively peaceful and trust God, please pray for us. Thanks everyone

Ruth, this is such a hard time of year... I have always hated the commercial side of Christmas, but found focussing on Christ's birth as the real meaning of Christmas became incredibly painful when dealing with infertility and losses. It would always run through your head that Mary got pregnant without having sex, so why can't I? I understand the difficulties you face and God understands how you feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

BW

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for their kind words & thoughts, it is much appreciated. I will be praying for the requests in this thread.

Thanks
    Berry

Hi everone,
    It's not as earth shattering as most of what usually gets shared in here, but I really need some prayer about wisdom in deciding my options for next year. I'm currently working out what to do career wise and have been offered a very appealing position researching, but I haveto decide whether to take an immediate one year appointment now and then they have to advertise the reamaining 2 years, for which I will have to apply at the end of next year, OR I can wait until they advertisethe 3 year contract and then I can apply up-front for the whole 3 years - but this will take a while to orgaise. I have to decide today as I have to put in either for 1 year leave without pay, or I have to take a months long service leave, or I could also resign from the department of education. EEErgh!

Praying for you Sportychick, may God guide you in the right direction . Best of luck!

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is doing well and prayers are being answered. I would like to put in a prayer request for my 17yr old nephew who is having major problems at home.
    I would just like to add that I am so so proud of DS13 who talked to his cousin for an hour on the phone last night at midnight. God has given him so much wisdom and maturity at this young age, I couldn't be more proud.
    Hope everyone has a great day.

God Bless
    Dianne

I will be in prayer for your nephew Dianne. I would say you can take some credit for your son's response!! You have obviously "trained him up in the way he should go". What a blessing for a mums heart to see those rewards!

Blessings
    Amy

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast