Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

Mel I will be praying for you and your family.

Regards,
    Dianne

Praying for Liz Jessie and for you and your son missymoo
    Blessings

Default My nan

Please help me with my prayer for my nan, she has developed an ulcer on her lower leg, I havent seen her since we returned to the UK last Christmas, she is 85 years old and still volunteers at charity/children's education cafe where they perform plays about life during the war times.

She has been on antibiotics for over a month and is now needing a stick to walk. She is a very fit lady who usually loves to fight her way round the Oxford Street boxing sales every year but not this year

Being so far away is so hard. i spoke with her last night and she avoids the subject, but my aunt is a nurse and i get the truth from her! lol my mum was seeing her yesterday as always fro Christmas so will get more info from her in the coming days

My nan cared for me while i was growing up as my mum had to work after my dad suicide when i was 6yrs.

Please pray with me

Thanks you

sorry posted twice !

Thank you so much Ruth and everyone else. We had some scary moments - there's nothing like having the nurse in special care call you at 1am to come and pump (and as far as you think, feed your baby), only to be told that he "turned a funny colour" and needs to be back on monitors and will therefore have a tube feed this time around... but he pulled through and got rid of the monitors and the tube and is now at home with us. A very special blessing indeed!

Ruth, I do hope and pray this cycle will work out and that those two lines keep on getting stronger.

BW

Thanks for that!! He has come to see him 3 times! Will be back tomorrow too

Glad that things are going well Missymoo84! Praying for you nan, Loula.

BW~~ So glad that you are all home together!! Continuing to pray God's blessings and protection for you all!!

Ruth~~ Still praying for your sticky little one here...bless you

BW - glad to hear that God has pulled you and Samuel through such as scary experience. I wonder if "turned a funny colour" is the medical term.... LOL.

Thanks for your prayers Amy. We are having trouble with this pregnancy, I've had some HCG tests which aren't showing great results and have been having bleeding/spotting. HCG went from 2195 and 48 hours later were 2700 and then 48 hours later (yesterday) were 3900. So Dr says that it's not looking good but it's not a miscarriage either. Please be praying really really hard that God will let this little one stick for us. But please also pray that we can continue to put our trust in him, no matter what happens.

I have been following your other thread. I am praying that your little one stays with you!!

Ruth I am praying for you, your DH and your little embie. May God comfort you and be with you while you go through this stressful time.

Ruth I am for you and your little one.

still sending prayer for you little one Ruth

BW- hoping your little man is getting stronger every day

Ruth you are in thoughts and prayers.

Could we please pray for little baby Zach O'Kane, a beautiful tiny 4 month old whose father took his life away from him last week. May God hold his hand whilst he learns to fly with all the other beautiful angel babies in the sky.

Ruth, you have long been in my thoughts and prayers, and will remain there especially so in the lead up to Friday. I am amazed at how calm and in control of things you are, but then the peace of God is an amazing thing.

I need to ask for prayers for myself yet again. As some may know, we need to move house as our landlords have found themselves in the unfortunate position of needing to sell the house we live in. We really don't think that dealing with tradesmen as things are fixed up and keeping the house immaculate for potential buyers is at all feasible with a newborn, so move it is. However, we are becoming increasingly frustrated and depressed at the state of the rental market at the moment. So far there's been nothing suitable that's anywhere remotely near our price range... please pray that the perfect house will be found soon, that it will be affordable and the agents may accept our application.

BW

Still praying for you and your housing situation BW. I'm trusting that God will find you the perfect house for the perfect price.

Ruth - How are you going? I have been praying for you too and will continue to do so .

Diamond75 - What a lovely thought . I'm also praying that God brings comfort to Zach's devestated family.

Praying for you here as well BW, We have to face moving soon so I can understand the worry!! I will be asking God to lift up the perfect home for you soon

Ruth~~ How are things?? I am keeping you in prayer especaially as Friday draws near. Just rest in Him honey, I know that it easier said than done!! But God is already there He knows what will be happening and will make sure you can cope.
    He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. Isaiah 40:11

Diamond75 - What a lovely thought . I'm also praying that God brings comfort to Zach's devestated family.
    I agree!!

Blessings all

Hi all,

Been a while since I checked this thread (must make a note to do it more often)!

Will be praying for you for Friday Ruth. Fall back on God - that is what I did when things go tough early on in my pg. He is there for you.

BW - will pray for you too, with the housing situation.

Loula - how is your nan?

AFM - my only prayer request is that God keeps me calm over the next few weeks. I'm 35wks on Friday and I have anxious moments when I think about the impending birth. My bubs is already large (6lbs 11oz, 3.1kg at our growth scan at 34wks) so I am trying to keep saying to myself "God doesn't give me anything I can't handle".

I also had a chat with Him about maybe sending me my bundle a little bit early... He said He'd see what He could do

Its all in God's plan ladies!

OP, I can well understand that anxiety about impending birth - I was there not that long ago myself! I will certainly be praying for you in the weeks ahead, particularly that if you do get your wish and your little girl arrives early that you have a much less horrific SCN/hospital experience than my own. However, I do want to add that I certainly wouldn't believe the ultrasound weight guesstimates too much. They told me at 32 weeks that Samuel was already four and a half pounds... no way on earth was he anywhere near that weight then when he was only five and a half at birth four weeks later! If they were right, he should have been AT LEAST another pound heavier than he was... but now that we can see him, he's long and skinny, and with unusually long legs, it's no wonder they were over-estimating his size!

BW

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast