Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

amy - am praying for you darl hang in there

NaeNae - so sorry for your loss, I pray that you will know the nearness and comfort of God
    (thanks Rachel for keeping us updated)

And I have a request - please pray for me, DH & our girls - DH has just started full-time ministry so its a time with many challenges. Thanks guys

xo

NaeNae~~ I was sorry to read about your loss as well, May you little angel dance on the streets of gold.

Sneakysparkle~~ Praying for you and your family, it must be such a huge time of change but I am sure God will bless and lead as He sees fit.

Hi everyone, I know I don't often come into this section of the forum but I need some prayer. DD had another seizure early saturday morning and ended up in hospital, this is (unfortunately) not unusual but it ended up being a lot more serious than we originally thought and she had to go into intensive care. She is alright now (we think) but will have to remain in hospital for a couple more days under observation. DH has spent the night there with her and now I'm off to relieve him. Please keep us in your prayers for the next few days that nothing further goes wrong.

Thanks,

Oh my goodness Eugenia, I'm praying for your DD and you guys now .

Eugenia, I ampraying that your daughter will be ok and the doctors treating her will be able to find and fix the problem.

Typing one-handed at the moment, but a quick praise point - we finally have a house to move into next week - very big thanks to God for that one.

I think we should all be praying for those affected by fires, for those who have lost property, for those families that have lost loved ones. And especially for the volunteer fire fighters - for their continued safety as they work to protect and help everyone under threat.

BW

Hi ladies, please can i ask for some prayer for myself. Im having a really rough time atthe moment and not copeing too well with life. Please pray that someone will listen to me and help my find the answers that i need to move forwards

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by Loula View Post
    Hi ladies, please can i ask for some prayer for myself. Im having a really rough time atthe moment and not copeing too well with life. Please pray that someone will listen to me and help my find the answers that i need to move forwards

Thanks you
    I am sure we will all pray for you - guidance and strength Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by ausgirl View Post
    I am sure we will all pray for you - guidance and strength Lord.
    I think we should all join together in prayer for those who have lost loved ones in the bushfires, for protection for the firefighters and for RAIN to douse the fires out.
    AMEN!

I'm sorry I am a prayer hog, but I need some. I need to be strong and start thinking positive again because I can't help but fear that this pg is going to be ectopic

Naenae, I am so very sorry for your loss, I pray that God will give you strength and comfort you during this terrible time.
    Eugena my prayers are also with you and your DH.
    BW - fantastic news on the house, what an answer to prayers.
    My prayers also go out to all the families and fire fighters throughout Vic.

Regards,
    Dianne

Praying for all these requests...
    We have a mighty mighty LORD, just because we can't always see Him at work He is never far from our side.
    May He pour out His blessings on all those here!!

Hi all, a selfish prayer request in the face of the bushfire disaster... I'm getting close to EDD and not coping so well! Having lots of pre-labour, not sleeping much, really hoping that our little girl decides to make an appearance soon.

Have been praying lots - initially praying that it all happens according to God's plan, now I'm getting a bit more frustrated and have been praying that labour starts soon.

Please pray for patience for me but also that we will have our little girl with us soon.

Thanks all

Praying for you OP, I remember going through the same frustration when pg with DS1 (he was 8 days overdue). God had to teach me a lot about patience in that time LOL! Praying that he will fill you with peace in these last days before your bub arrives .

We've just had news of Dh's cousin being dead. No real details yet. But this is such a blow for his family. He lost all 4 of his grandparents in the last year too.

Please pray for them, They are such a small family

Oh no Danni. Will pray for peace and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanPrincess View Post
    Hi all, a selfish prayer request in the face of the bushfire disaster... I'm getting close to EDD and not coping so well! Having lots of pre-labour, not sleeping much, really hoping that our little girl decides to make an appearance soon.

Have been praying lots - initially praying that it all happens according to God's plan, now I'm getting a bit more frustrated and have been praying that labour starts soon.

Please pray for patience for me but also that we will have our little girl with us soon.

Thanks all
    Two days later... and this prayer was answered!!!

Mabello - that is tragic news. I'll pray for peace.

That's so sad Mabello . I'm praying for you, your DH and your family .

I just want to thank everyone who has prayed for us. DD is now back home and back to normal. We're just going back to the testing-go-round to try to find some answers.

And we're also praying for all those of you who need it.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast