Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

Sweet Bliss Guest

WLAB- Just letting you know I have been praying for you every day

Red face

Hi,

If it's ok I wouldn't mind some Prayer.. I just had my FET today.

Praying for you futuremum!

praying for you too futuremum!

You are in my prayers futuremum.

Regards,
    Dianne

Thankyou so much everyone

You are in my thoughts and prayer too FM!

Red face

Thanks. Truth? This will be my very last chance with my own eggs but there's not much more I can do, just Pray.. and hope.

God is amazing. He answers prayer and provides for us... even if the answers aren't always what we were expecting.

I think I may have mentioned just how dire our financial situation is when asking for prayer for DH's job situation. I have been trying so hard to trust God in this... to trust that He will take care of us and that all will be ok.

We still haven't heard anything on the job front, but our tax cheques came today. DH's was about $200 higher than we expected. Mine was $1400 higher than we expected. Nope, not a typo. That was for the 2008 financial year as we've been a bit slack. We still have about three years to complete all up (including the financial year just ended) and we are still waiting on our $900 stimulus payments to come as well. This has just been the most amazing blessing for us.

Our God is an awesome God!

Praying for all those going through IVF and assisted conception - you are very dear and close to my heart and I know that God answers those prayers as well. A particular bible passage that is very close to my heart is 1 Samuel 1 - it's where our little boy's name came from, and I hope it can be an encouragement to you all as well.

BW

1 Samuel 1:20 Oh great bawling again

ive been reading about all your posts and yes our God is an awesome God

here a little testimony.... the other day my camera broke so i couldn't take pictures for my shop and maz popped up and said hey ill send ya this woohooo i was so over the moon. Now focusing my prayer on a break through financially and hubbie geting a job. all things in time i guess.

Hi all,
    Would just like to put in a prayer request for a girl in DS's grade who committed suicide over the weekend. Please pray for her family and her school friends. Such a tradgedy, she was only 14.

Regards,
    Dianne

Dianne I am praying for the girls family and your DD.
    Blessings

Thanks hun.

Regards,
    Dianne

I have just heard something about this, lighting a candle now

Thanks futuremum, it's just so sad to think that young people think that their lives aren't worth living. This is the second suicide this year from his school and I sad to DS please please please if you ever find yourself in a situation that you think you can't get out of or have feelings of depression, please tell me or DH because we can work things out. Sometimes it's scary not knowing what is going on in their heads and they think there is no way out.

Regards,
    Dianne

so sad ill be praying too

I don't even know where to start with my prayer request....it's a long story and a bit complicated!

We're giving a unit to a friend (Josh) as it needs to be moved by this coming Monday so our builder can start on our townhouses. Josh arranged for a removalist to take the unit away and has paid him half the fees (15k all up, he's paid 7k) and the rem. has prepped the unit and cut it in half. That was 3 weeks ago and he's been awol for the last 2 weeks. Josh tracked down where he lives (yes, very unprofessional I know, but he wasn't answering calls) and the rem. said 'yes yes I'll do it Wed' but didn't show, now he's saying he can do it tomorrow (Friday) or Monday.

We're having to book a demolition team for Tuesday if the rem. doesn't show up again. Which means Josh will have wasted his 7k and doesn't have a house to live in with his wife and two kids (one of which is a two week old who they thought had meningitis, but praise God his tests came back negative and he was allowed home this week). I imagine Josh can take the matter before VCAT but we haven't seen the contract so not sure about any time frame clauses, and at any rate, the house will be demolished on Tuesday so even if Josh can get some compensation, I doubt it would pay for a new place to live.

Please pray that:
    - God will convict the rem. and clear all obstacles that are keeping him from finishing this job.
    - Josh wont be too stressed in the meantime.

Thanks for reading I must admit I haven't read many prayer requests put forth by others, sorry for selfishly barging in only when I need some prayer!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast