Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

Dedicated Doula Guest

Hi ladies
    Will keep both sisters in my prayers... Our God is an awesome God and in our weakness He will comfort and counsel us.

Please pray that Cheryl (csab) gets good results from her CVS today!

This is a great thread, and will become one of my favourites! I would love it if people asking for prayer would also pop back in at let us know how they have been answered - it would be a great encouragement for me!

As for me, I have an awful work situation and have been trying to find another job for a while now. I have found the perfect uni job and have applied. Plese pray that I get the job! It would be wonderful to enjoy going to work for a change!

Hi,

sorry to kind of steal the thread but I just saw the post by dedicated doula, I am an almost qualifed doula and I would love to have be able to chat on msn or via email or something, I would just really love to chat to a fellow christian doula.

Sorry again - Dedicated doula doesn't have pm so that wasn't an option!

Dedicated Doula Guest

Hi Jas
    My email is [email protected].
    I'm in South Africa just for the next few months but I'm re-locating to Melbourne/Victoria - Traralgon
    Being a christian doula has been part of my calling.
    I share is God's wonders of child birth and being able to pray with my moms is a standard part of my practice.
    I'd love to chat with you and please don't ever be scared to hold back on Christ's glory when at a birth.
    He will bless you with wisdom and fill you joy.
    I can feel Him smile on me when I'm assisting at a birth and although it can be long hard hours just to be there and to share in something as awesome as childbirth is beyond words for me.
    I can skype as well but i'm not much of a techno person so it might be touch and go till i figure out how to set it all up again...
    Love Gill

Well now I'm going to be selfish and ask for some prayer for myself this time
    Please pray that God helps me through this hard time when I lose my angel in the near future.

You're not selfish SaraJane. I have already been praying for you and will continue to do so. God is your strength and He will get you through this hard time

Thankyou Trish

SJ, do you know the results of the blood test yet? Praying for you hon. Hope you're eating chocolate and watching trashy TV (Homer Hudson Chocolate Rock is the best cocolate ice cream you will ever, ever try!).

No, I don't see the Dr until Tuesday, but am not holding out any hope. Yep, just waiting for Dr Phil and Oprah, lol. Thankyou

SaraJane, it is far from selfish to ask for prayer for yourself, especially at such a difficult time. I think it shows that you are prepared to rely on God to get you through this. And I will say that I really admire the strength you have shown in facing this. I have been praying for you, and will continue to do so.

I'm going to put my own little prayer request in also. I really need a sense of calm and peace going into my egg collection tomorrow. I need prayer that I will cope with it being a different doctor and not mine doing the procedure. I would also greatly appreciate prayer that I remain well and am able to go to work as planned on Monday, and that our embryos fertilise and grow well and all goes as planned for our embryo transfer which will probably be on Wednesday.

BW

Praying for you too BW. I hope it all goes well for you

Thanks BW.
    I will pray for you also

Sara - am praying for you hun... and youre definately not selfish. That's what we're all here for!

BW - am praying for you also - that Jesus can hold your hand tomorrow and be with your embies.

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to those who prayed for my sister, her court case with her ex was this week and prayers were definately answered! He must've gotten scared because before they went to the judge he was willing to negotiate and didn't ask for full shared custody! God is awesome

that;s grat news, Sparkle!

How';s it going SJ?

Thank you!

So far so good, 20 eggs and all looks ok so far. Much less pain than in the past. Will start to get news tomorrow as to how fertilisation and everything else goes, but I feel we are over the biggest speed hump now.

Still fairly out of it...

BW

Dedicated Doula Guest

Ruth and Sneaky ... hope you still all well
    Wow - isn't it great how prayers are answered
    I admire all your strength - keep us updated BW and Sara
    God bless you all
    Love Gill

Sneakysparkle - That's awesome news, praise God!

BW - I'm so glad today went well, wow 20 eggs! I will keep praying that all else goes well and to plan. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast