Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer? Come in here!

SJ and BW I'm praying for you,
    I would also like to ask for prayers to be said for my dear friends and there baby daughter Savannah born at 26 weeks old, Savannah is hanging in there so far

Yay BW!! I'm glad things are going well for you.
    rosehannah- I will pray for Savannah.

Dedicated Doula Guest

Rosehannah - will keep Savannah and family in prayers - pray Gods angels will be placed aound them for added support and care.. love gill

Hi Ladies,
    I am so glad I found this thread!! I have been struggling with fear in relation to my pregnancy, I already have three beautiful daughters and after 2 early m/c last year, I am pg again. I have a scan on Friday and I am so worried that there will be no heartbeat. I know that it is the devil getting in on the action, but I can't seem to get above this overwhelming feeling. Prayers for this little bub and for my fear issues with this pregnancy would be so appreciated. thankyou so much.

Mumrach- you your baby are in my prayers. I hope the scan is ok and you continue to have a h&h pg.

Dedicated Doula Guest

Mumrach - It's human to fear but i will pray God will bless you with strength and courage. There's always hope... Keep us posted...

thanks for all your prayers ladies, I have a healthy bub with a healthy heartbeat, so I am relieved.
    Thankyou again

That's awesome Mumrach! I prayed for you too, I just forgot to post to let you know!

Rosehannah - How is little Savannah going? I've been praying for her and her family.

Dedicated Doula Guest

mumrach - praise God!!! He hears all our prayers...

please would you be able to prayer for me over the next few weeks.

i have recently been quite unwell.

I am going to see my FS on Friday to get some results from our long and uneventful IVF journey (6 years and 11 cycles) and things aren't looking too good. im also looking to get some help from OS and would like to have the support of prayer with me.

Thank you

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lou you're already in my prayers but will be giving your situation a special mention from now on.

Just dropping back to say thank you for all the prayers after my egg collection. It appeared that things had gone badly for a while when we were told that we'd had lots of immature eggs, many hadn't fertilised, and our embryo numbers were so low that we had to transfer early in order to make sure I had something to transfer at all.

We've been given the most amazing news recently - our fresh transfer has been successful, and I can only give the thanks and glory to God for it all working out this time. The next five weeks in particular are going to be stressful as I approach the point that I lost my first baby. I would appreciate continued prayers that all continues to go smoothly. I am feeling fairly unwell as I have a mild case of OHSS (I sort of expected it to happen if I got pregnant, but still feel dreadful) which is leaving me sore, bloated and exhausted.

I'm still very afraid of what may happen with this pregnancy, and very much need prayer support to get through these next few weeks.

BW

Lovenhope Guest

I have recently read your TTC journals and rules for families of people undertaking IVF (which I loved). I will pray very hard for you during this next waiting weeks.

BW - you and your tiny miracle will be in my prayers.

Lou - I am sorry to hear you haven't been well and are expecting more bad news. I will keep you in my prayers too.

BW - in my prayers as always

me too BW

BW - I popped into your journal on Saturday because I had you on my mind (hope you don't mind) and I read of your wonderful news. I prayed for you that night before I fell asleep and I will of course continue to do so. May you feel the peace of God over the coming weeks .

pitapata - Sorry for my late reply to your post, but I have been praying for you too.

Thankyou for asking Trish, Savannah is continuing to do well, there have been some scary times when she stopped breathing breifly.

BW thinking of you, I hope things go well for you.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast