Thread: Prayers needed today...

Default Prayers needed today...

Can I please ask for some extra prayers today?

Today is the day we thaw a frozen embryo for transfer. We don't do well on thaw - I have at times lost two in trying to get one good one out of the freezer. We only have two in the freezer so I'm very scared that I'll get a call along the lines of "we're really sorry, but you've got none left..." which brings up all the fears of another stim cycle and another case of OHSS.

Please pray that I can remain calm today, and that God will give me the strength to cope with whatever the news actually is when it comes...

BW

I will definately be praying for you, thankyou for letting us know!
    Good Luck.

I'm praying for you too. May the peace of God be with you today.

As always, lots of prayers from here for your thaw.

Prayers and fingers crossed for you today...i hope you have success this time

BW may you have extra strength, grace and peace today

my prayers are with you. good luck with both eggs

My prayers are with you as always. May you be blessed with strength and peace today.

Little update... We've lost one, but the other thawed ok... I don't think I'll start breathing again until we manage to get through tomorrow morning with no phone calls bringing news of complete disaster.

Keep praying that our only remaining super-embie keeps progressing for the next 24 hours and then beyond after it comes home...

Thanks for the support and prayers so far - still a while to go before I can completely calm down!

BW

Another update... sadly, we got a phone call yesterday morning telling us not to bother coming in - our only remaining embryo had come to a sad end over night, so there was no transfer for us in the end.

Yesterday was hard - but I seem to have got over the worst of the sadness, grief and anger, and I'm looking to the future again.

One thing that helped was the fact that the bracelet I'd had made to help me remember my little Caterpillar arrived during the week - and in a strange way it is comforting to have something to remember my first angel baby with.

I've also been spending a few weeks looking for a message bracelet - something positive to help me focus on moving forward, that I can trust God, that He will get me through... but I'd been having a lot of trouble settling on which words would suit and mean most to me...

Last night, I went to a ladies dinner at church. We had four wonderful women speak at different times about how God has helped them through various difficulties both professionally and personally... There was some seriously heart-wrending stuff that came up... At each place setting there was a little paper bag - they all contained five things that all women need to get them through life... The words faith, trust, courage and praise... and chocolate.

I think I've found the words for my message bracelet, now I just need to find the money to allow me to have it made soon.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers, support and encouragement through the last few days. As hard as it was to get through the bad news yesterday, I really do feel supported, loved and encouraged by God and the beautiful women here who have been praying for me.

The journey isn't over yet - we will press on through another stim cycle - and many prayers are going to be needed that I will remain well through this process. After suffering through OHSS fairly badly with the last two stim cycles, it's a fairly scary prospect, but I know God will either bring me through it unharmed, or provide the strength and courage to face the sickness and the long, slow recovery once again.

BW

:hugs:Thinking of you sweets

I'm so sorry to hear that BW .

Yes you can keep trusting in God, the Bible says "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6). It says that because it is true!

You are doing really well and are obviously acknowledging Him so He is sure to bless you. Stay strong in Him, He is with you through all of this.

I really admire you. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

morgan78 Guest

:hugs: will say a prayer for you & yours

BW, I'm not posting to you very much because I just don't have the words to say (which I know is stupid of me) but just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers, even when I'm quiet.

Huge hugs to you lovie, I wish I were closer to come and give you a hug for real.

Like Ryn, not sure what to say, but I'd rather say something than nothing.
    Keep us posted, it's a real privilege to share in this journey with you.