Thread: Circumcision Forum: Please Read Me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Circumcision Forum: Please Read Me

Dear all,

I've not had a forum for this in the past because of massive debate that would get out of control and heavy moderation required on this topic. However I do understand people are seeking information on this and I would like to be able to help provide it.

BellyBelly firstly and foremostly is about informing, educating and believing in the mother and/or father's right to choose. At the same time, with regards to circumcision, BellyBelly does stand by the philosophy that the body is created the way it is for a reason and is beautiful as it is. This does not mean that we think that those who choose to circumcise are bad, nasty or irresponsible, it simply means this is the belief behind the website. So this will be reflected in the information that is given. You do not have to agree, but respectful discussion and an open mind is absolutely essential otherwise immediate and heavy moderation will occur, without warning.

*** Please note: At this time, all posts will be required to be approved/moderated before being displayed so please be aware this is the reason why your post wont show up immediately after you hit submit***

There are two articles on the main website which are about circumcision:

Circumcision - To Circumcise or Not Circumcise?

Parents want to make the best decisions for the health of their children, but it can be confusing trying to make a decision with so many differing opinions and misinformation on circumcision. This article includes some FAQ's on infant circumcision with facts to help you decide.

Circumcision - Should You Circumcise Your Son?

David Vernon, a writer and father of two boys, addresses common reasons for circumcising boys. From religion to sex appeal, David tells all and even uncovers which penis is five times more likely for a woman to orgasm and reduce the chances of premature ejaculation issues. Got your interest now?

Your Moderators of this forum are:

Teeki - Moderator

Your Administrator of this forum is Astrolady. You can contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

Moderating Team Contact Details

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion (which we always welcome!), provide any feedback for this forum or make a complaint, please contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! Your comments will be taken seriously and treated with confidentiality, so please feel free to contact us anytime!
    Last edited by Astrolady; January 28th, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team