Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappy Buy/Swap/Sell Noticeboard

ok, I have offically listed my BBH on fb buy/sell/swap page. but here they are for you girls =)

BBH OSFM, each comes with a large booster and a small booster. No stains, no smells. used as part of a large full time stash for only 4 months. Colours = latte, hot choc, orange burst, ruby red. (also do have others and willing to sell more if people want them - I am keen to sell more but these are the colours I absolutly want to sell, the other colours I'm easy about would just depend what people want). $20 each plus postage.

(photo is too large to on here...but if you are keen let me know and i will fix it up)

Addit ~ colours I have: latte (off white), hot choc (brown), dew (light aqua), sunshine (yellow), emerald (dark green), marine green (bright green) and orchid (bright purple, ruby red x2, and orange burst x2
    Last edited by ~TT40~; November 11th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

My DS2 has TT'd so here are my last 3 MCN's and 12 training pants.

Bitti D'Lish SIO Large - Green (I would say it's a leafy green) Worn for 1 month while TT'ing DS1. DS2 didn't need them.
    Bitti D'Lish SIO Large - Dark Blue - Worn as above
    Bitti D'Lish AIO Large - Pale Green - Worn as above
    In excellent condition. To fit 10 -17kg
    $25 each plus postage

Bitti Boo Small - Tangerine - Used on a few occasions $10 Still have this one from my original post.

6 Bright Bots Training Pants - Boys pack (Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Green & Blue) - Medium approx 14kg (DS2 is not under 14kgs and the large fit better)
    6 Bright Bots Training Pants - Boys Pack (as above) - Large - approx 16kg
    Bought for DS2 but not really used once I decided to try them he preferred wearing jocks to these.
    $30 per pack plus postage.

Please let me know if you would like to see photos.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Hansie; November 11th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

I have succumbed to the evil evil world of the pretty MCN and so am selling my "normal" MCNs to fund my addiction.

Itti Bitti AIO size medium All sold
    Jade
    Royal blue
    Ivory
    Red

$10 each

TotsBots Easyfits V3
    Chicken Licken blue
    Enormous turnip orange
    Hansel and Gretel purple
    Three Little Pigs yellow
    Jack and the Beanstalk green
    $18 each

Motherease Rikki small covers
    Orange savannah
    White
    washed but never used - $5 each

Genesa Forge NN pink $10 plus postage (bought second hand but never used - just after my money back)

two Flower Power TotsBots teenyfits - $10 each

Chocolate Kissaluvs NB nappy - $7

They're all in great condition with elastics perfect etc. Some have panadol staining but would probably come out with some sun. Open to offers for more than one etc - just want them sold so I can buy something else!! All prices plus postage.

Let me know if you want photos of anything
    Last edited by LuluHB; January 2nd, 2013 at 06:14 PM.

Default Cloth Nappy Buy/Swap/Sell Noticeboard

What sizes are your ittis lulu?

Sorry - brain fart moment. They're mediums Beatrix

welcome to the dark side Lulu =)

Pmed you

Quote Originally Posted by ~TT40~ View Post
    welcome to the dark side Lulu =)
    All I can say is thank goodness it took until bub No. 3 to discover them!

Hi I am after small/newborn covers please for prefolds... please pm

Default Re: Cloth Nappy Buy/Swap/Sell Noticeboard

pmd you =)

I am about to get rid of all mine - I have no "pretties" but a fair few of plain old Green Kids and Bum Genius - with lots of bamboo inserts - do people buy these at all or is it only the better looking nappies - or are people just interested in the inserts?

I don't love green kids but I'd be happy to pick up some at the right price.

Ok here goes - will start with the Green Kids

8 x Green Kids Anytimes (7 have Bamboo insert, 1 has Hemp insert) $5 each (two green, two orange, two blue, 1 purple, 1 red) - have been used for two children, no real staining

9 x Bamboo Booster (the little ones that are $5 each new) $1.5 each or $12 for the lot

1 x Green Kids Nappy Bag with train design - it has a fabric flaw in one corner $4

Postage in either the $7 500g satchel or the $12.5 3kg satchel - you can get two nappies in the 500g one, or prob 7 in the 3kg satchel, the bamboo booster will all go in a 500g satchel.

Or happy to meet up in Camberwell/Hawthorn area if you don't want to pay postage.

Payment via paypal or direct deposit.

Picture here GreenKids

I also have 5 sets of inserts for BumGenius nappies the long ones plus the booster - the outers have had it in my opinion (a few tears and leg elastic gone) but the microfibre inserts are still in good nick and great for stuffing inside other covers. The set of five will go in a 500g satchel - $15 including postage. Picture here -

Set of two (Pink,Blue) non-branded ebay nappies - described on ebay as (Organic Bugalugs' AIO Bamboo Nappies x 2-Newborn-16kg+)- I really liked these two when mine were very little - 2 in satchel $12 including postage - Picture here

Set of three (Red, Yellow, Green) from Organic Bugalugs in 2009 - bamboo lining and microfiber insert - they are one-size nappy - I found them ok to use - 3 in satchel $14 including postage - Picture here

One large lilac from Itti-Bitti Nappy Company - $4 - prob about $4 to post on its own picture here

One large lilac from SwaddleBees - $4 - prob about $4 to post on its own picture here

One light green the Pop-In original - newest of all my nappies and only used on DS - good condition $10 including postage - picture here

4 x Peapods medium (2 white, 2 pink) - quite well used, but still function fine - I used to use the bamboo middles in other nappies - $2 dollars each (you can get 2 in a 500g satchel) - picture here - or happy to combine with anything else.

Small BabyBeehinds Wool cover in Green - hardly used - $10 including postage - picture here

Imse Vimse Organic Cotton cover Small 5-8kg - Jungle Print hardly used - $10.00 including postage - picture here

SOLD - 5 BabyBeehinds - Two BBH Hemp, Three BBH Bamboo + 2 Medium Covers - they are old so no idea what version - I didn't really like on DD for some reason but did for DS. $20 for the lot including postage - picture here & here - SOLD

If you want a combination of anything let me know and can let you know postage costs etc - just hoping to see this stuff get reused and make some coffee money for myself.
    Last edited by wysiwyg; February 6th, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added more stuff

Beatrix, I have quite a few. I'll dig them out tomorrow and let you know what I've got.

I have two beautiful Bubblebubs nappies for sale, lovely fluffy outer, so soft and bamboo valour inner, both size medium in excellent condition. $15 each plus postage, will fit in a 500g satchel which I think are $6.60 for the regular (non express/registered) type.

Image of outer attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Bubblebubs

Image off inner.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Finally added all my stash to my post above.

FOR SALE

1 x BabyBeehinds Night nappy- size SMALL, bought new, prewashed and worn only 3 times- so EUC, no stains/smells. Requires a cover.$18 pp - excellent nappy but have had to move into bigger size, this is suitable for 2.7kg-5.5kg

3 x Pikapu PUL nappy covers OSFM, 2 x white and 1 x grey/steel colour. EUC. Bought new prewashed and used only once ( one white one hasn't been used) $5ea PP

Might have some small Bambooties easydries as well if anyone is interested- these are SOLD except one

Postage estimated at $7.85. Payment paypal or direct debit.

Can provide photos if required

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast