Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Cloth Nappy General Discussion #200

Oh, cool! I did part of the September 12 one while I was 39 weeks pg... but by 40+4 I had other things to worry about! I bet I'll get through a bit more this time. Of course, I also know a bit more about what products I might actually be interested in buying, so the advertising element of it will work better on me this time, too.

Cattie, it's like a treasure hunt on the websites of businesses. Yopu follow clues, and hunt through their pages to find the hunt icon, and record your finds on the hunt website. There are various prizes for first to find them all, and then you get entries in a draw if you find 1/3 of them, or 2/3 or all of them. Really it's a very clever way of getting potential customers to browse these websites, but it is still fun, and some of them are very creative. And of course, it is good for us as consumers to see a range of what;'s out there, and to have our attention drawn to things we might one day decide we need. SOme of the businesses are quite big, well established ones, others are tiny little outfits that only stock a few products - WAHM businesses, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Audax View Post
    You might need to empty your inbox though!
    Done. sorry.

How do you sign up for Nappy Hunt?
    Last edited by ~Kim~; February 7th, 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: please edit your original post rather than creating a new one

There's a nappy hunt website - google it, the website is called diaper decisions, and it leads you through the signup procedure.

Default Cloth Nappy General Discussion #200

Thanks Pholi!

Thanks Pholi! Googled and rego doesn't seem open yet, will try again later

Quote Originally Posted by Cattie View Post
    Thanks Pholi! Googled and rego doesn't seem open yet, will try again later
    Yeah same here. So I signed up for the newsletter. Figured they will let me know when it opens.

So had mchn appt today she suggested I use Bepanthen. Anyone know if that's mcn-safe? Or maybe I should just try the cornflour as suggested above? Dd only has a very small slight rash that doesn't seem to bother her... but obviously don't want it worsening.

nooo it isn't. Really really really hard to get out too.

Or you could get a grovia magic stick?

Coconut oil works a treat for rash here.

Cattie, we use moo goo msm which I think Is nappy safe and really healing. Also salt baths too.

Oh lol I did a quick google after posting here and thought the ointment would be ok cos they seem to have an ointment for mild rash/prevention and the cream. But don't want to take the risk so gonna just steer clear! Grovia stick sounds great but same as someone else posted, don't particularly wanna pay postage for one stick... maybe I'll pick one up if I see it at an expo or something! ln - coconut oil huh, cool thanks may give that a try fl - cool thanks I think that came up in my googling too, where is it sold?

In some health food shops and some chemists. Also available online Cattie. Good for lots of other things too.

Hey chicks, time for a new thread!

( thanks Audax...I forgot I had the keys in here)

New thread is HERE

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617