Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappy General Discussion #201

Default Cloth Nappy General Discussion #201

Thanks HSM. I'll probably give the tutto a go a night with all the boosters like you suggested. DD isn't a very heavy wetter.

WOHB itti bitti AIO in red.

Lol about your SIL HSM! My SIL and I have started using cloth around the same time and when I get a huge buy I also tell DH she is 'buying' some of it. Since they are even more strapped for cash than we are it's 'on tab'. She will pay me back when she can and until then we trade babysitting and picking up kids.

HSM, I use Grovias on my 5 month old, and have found them them fantastic for absorbancy, ease of use and fit. We never get daytime leaks, though we have been at night until my nappy supplier suggested adding an extra cover (it's a Flip cover, I think made by BumGenius) at night, which has solved the problem.

We have, however, just had a sudden onset problem of deterioration, which I am about to ask for advice regarding it in a separate thread. My nappy lady is hopeful that Grovia will come to the party with replacements, though.

Oh wow pholi what a pain! What do you mean by deterioration? Is it just the covers? After only 5mths use that's actually pretty bad, having said that I meant to contact the grovia rep here in Australia (cant remember her name Christine maybe??) because the pocket hem came undone on both my grovia pullup things within the first 2wks of having them. It doesn't affect the use so I never got around to it but apparently she's usually very helpful. I hope you're able to sort it out soon.

PS can't wait till dh gets home tonight so I can have a proper look at my newbie nappies he picked up for me last night!... Course I just wanna see him as well as nappies after a week away but still

ETA never mind my question pholi I just read your other post
    Last edited by HomeStyleMumma; February 16th, 2013 at 04:02 PM.

I hate my grovias. I got them because they're cute, but they're so un functional. DD2 could wet through the newborn AIO in half an hour, from 2 weeks old, and DD1 had outgrown her OSFM hybrid before she was even two, and she's not a big hoofer.

Got my email for the Nappy Hunt today

The festival of fluff at Itti Bitti has begun!!

Woo hoo! Let the bargains begin! and here I was thinking I'm not going to buy anything for a long time.....

Itti festival tempting! I am umming and ahhing whether to buy some today or wait to see what other deals they'll have... anyone else bought some? Chrispe thanks I went to the nappy hunt site and registered
    Last edited by Cattie; February 25th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.

Cattie have you seen the itti bitti offer for today and tomorrow? 60%off 4 packs of dlish and tutto packs. Breathe... Breathe... I'm chanting... I don't need more nappies...I don't need more nappies!

Wohb IB SIO in turquoise

Fl yup I almost bought two packs but changed my mind last minute lol. Great value and I do need a few more but wanted aio (sold out) plus their new prints... we'll see what the rest of the festival brings tho!

I was going to buy 2 packs yesterday but I already have all the colours and I know there will be other sales and offers in the next 2 weeks so ill hold off. Im looking forward to buying some more of the new colours.

Lou - What size SIO Turquoise are you after?

I've got 2 turquoise sio's and 1 AIO so I'm not needing anymore at the mo thanks.

Was about to change my mind but they're all sold out now except smalls We'll see what tomorrow brings! I like the new colors better (not so bright) but not sure they'll discount those, they want to get rid of remaining stock which seems to be a lot of red, rockmelon and yellow...

Default Re: Cloth Nappy General Discussion #201

ok...really random question. Spock does a poo and I clean it with the little squirt, so its wet...no that ive wet the shell but the insert is wet (actually on my pockets that would mean those shells are wet). now I dry pail, but what happens when I then stick there in the bucket, as someone previously said dont wet pail the shells... basically my question is it still ok to stick them in the bucket like that? I do wring them out. longest they sit in the bucket is 2days (probably day and half)
    did any of that make sense? =p

still on the teaching contract roundabout

I dry pail my shells all the time; I think I've only heard one that might be slightly crinkly in 3.5yrs of cloth and that could be the vac bag storage between boys

Default Re: Cloth Nappy General Discussion #201

yea dry pail is okbut it was wet pailling shells people said were bad and I didnt know if the wet inners would be too wet itms

I do what you do tt40 And have not had any issues.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast