Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a cloth nappy hunt thread???

I just bought something from a Nappy Hunt seller and forgot to use my code. I really could've used those extra few dollars! Aaarrrgh, I even had to go past the icon to get to the item page!! How could I forget?

Has anyone seen bamboo prefolds for sale with hunt discount in their travels at all pls?

Send them an email. I'm sure most will fix it up for you. After all they are all small businesses trying to get a name for themselves.

Default is there a cloth nappy hunt thread???

Yep sent them an email, I've done that a couple of times with various codes and they have all been super helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pholi View Post
    When you say 'tab through', what exactly do you mean? Nothing happens when i press the tab button... what am I missing?
    When you are on a page, press the tab button. It should highlight each link in turn - usually a dotted rectangle around the link. If there is a hidden link, it can sometimes be found this way. Some websites are designed in a way that the highlight won't show up. Depending on the browser you use, it may show you the address of the link in the bottom left hand corner of the screen (at least it does on my firefox). HTH

Hey you guys, going to come back and chat when DH has gone but just a heads up, going to get this moved to the cloth nappy section, K?

Thanks Rowellen, I'll have a look for the link in the bottom left... I'm totally stuck at the last stage of the Karri Tree Lane hunt, and thought this might help.

Misty and Teni, did you end up finding the Wrap em icon? I think once you have had some practise with extremes you start to learn the tricks that they use and I found the wrap em icon probably the fastest I've ever found an icon. It's definitely there and if you are on the right page then the "tab through" trick definitely works.

84 icons found. How many are there this year? 147?

Yep, I ended up finding it. Right in front of me the whole time!

Nup. I gave up on Wrap Em

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Mylitta ~ View Post
    84 icons found. How many are there this year? 147?
    I think that's right. You're doing well! I've only found 31. Only 3 extremes to go though - Mummahh, Noonee Wilga & Tinoki. I haven't been spending much time on it though.

Haha you guys are doing WAY better than me, is it just me or do you find some of the clues obscure unless you know the website well?

I only have a couple found but haven't had much time to do it this year. I'll need to do some in DD next nap I think this afternoon

lol! I thought I was doing good!! but Ive only found 47, none of them extremes. I think I should really pull my finger out and get cracking. It is only for a month so what harm can it do focusing on it instead of life =P

Itti Bitti has a great deal on gift certificates for those that like ittis

Yay! I broke 100. I've found 106 now I have no idea how I'm getting so many with 5 kids this hunt hehe.

Woohoo, only one extreme to go, yay! Just Noonee Wilga left. I'm at the last step, just can't quite crack it lol! I'm now up to 61. I might just get there at this rate

Noonee WIlga is always the hardest. It was the only one I couldn't crack last hunt and I have gotten them all for the last couple of years.

I agree. I always cringe when I see Noonee Wilga is an extreme again

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast