Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a cloth nappy hunt thread???

I'm finding some website designs are poorly done. So much so I click a few times and then give up because they are just odd.

I like tricky ones but hate absolutely ridiculously hard ones that are just meant to be normal icons not extremes.

I still haven't found enough to enter a draw yet but getting there only about 5 to go. Been to tired to do much hunting and with pg headaches the computer glare doesn't help.

I cringe when i see Noonee Wilga.in the list of extreme sites too. But it is so satisfying if and when you do get it.

Beatrix i'm too stubborn to give up on the poorly designed websites. I don't shop at them though.

I also detest those sponsors who want to sign up for the traffic through their site, but can't be bothered with a hunt. Especially if they are a large site. Wrigglepot is one. Every hunt.

I hate those too Kim. Also when the clues are too cryptic or have about twenty items all pretty much the same that it could be and it's on number 20 . Really hate having to trawl through heaps of pages to find it. I have found a couple of great looking sites this time. I have bookmarked a couple to come back to. I must admit that I don't like to give up easily as I want to find them all. I haven't yet even after 6 hunts. The best I've done is all but 3 extremes. I've noticed in some peoples sig's on the hint forum that they've one more than one prize over the years. I haven't won any yet Oh well, it's a bit of fun.

ESSSS!!! got my first extreme =D and I OWNED it =D I am obviously the perfect age for it

Yay! Go T

I've got all the regulars bar the two that have had their bandwidth exceeded, now just the rest of the extremes.

as soon as i have a spare minute to myself im going to get another. im 3/4 through was just way too tired last night to keep going.
    im stuck on 2 normals am up to the last clue on both of them and cant for the life of me work them out!! ive even gone to the hint thread on the fourm and im still stuck. its really doing my head in!!

I'm feeling rather sad now. I've found them all except Noonee Wilga. Whatever am I going to do with my time.

I think I have 7 to go (including Noonee Wilga). I'm up to the 4th clue for Noonee Wilga (the one with the four slim pictures) and now I'm stumped...

Yep that's where I'm stuck too. I even asked DH as some people in the hint forum said they did that but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowellen View Post
    Yep that's where I'm stuck too. I even asked DH as some people in the hint forum said they did that but no luck.
    Lol! I did exactly the same thing tonight. He was totally useless I've been googling all sorts of combinations to try to find this illusive connection between them. I found two things that were possibilities, but I still have no idea what the missing thing is. I've just been putting hundreds of random things in the address bar, lol

I'm stuck on KTL's last clue. Cant find the bugger anywhere.

Jumping in really late here as I only started on Sunday. 39 normals and I'm too scared to try an extreme yet. So much cute stuff I've found I want to buy

I must be stupid this go....Tinoki is doing my head in....

I found Tinoki really hard too Kim. I got there in the end though. It's Noonee Wilga that's still making me and . I've finally found something that actually makes sense but still can't get it.

@emmjayt - I could spend an absolute fortune. I have already bought a couple of things You've done well to find so many in just a couple of days.

LOL I had a brainwave just after posting before and I was right. So that's it. All done. Very sad now.

I'm still stumped on Tinoki and Noonee Wilga. I know I'm on the right path for both though. I'm letting Noonee percolate in my mind a little. I had a breakthrough with Tinoki this morning so I'm up to the last clue but just haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Fingers crossed that the final clue is not to hard...

Anyone want to share some of the cool things they've found?

I've been buzzing through and forgot to really have a look. Also, anyone notice there's fewer and fewer MCN places on there each hunt and more and more of everything else?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast