Thread: Twinkle Lily sizes - advice please, and other questions

Default Twinkle Lily sizes - advice please, and other questions

I am looking at buying some cloth pads, I wear panty liners pretty much everyday so I thought I would trial them first to see if I like cloth - and I do yay, so now I want to build up my stash for when I get AF back after this baby.

I have been doing my research and it seems most people swear by twinkle lily pads although a bit pricey it appears to me they are worth it they look so well made etc.

My questions is, what sizes should i buy, I was thinking of post partum ones aswell but I dont want them to be wasted, could I use these at night time for a normal AF, I like to have a fair bit of protection front and back when I am sleeping.

As for the other sizes, smiddsies, middsies and biggsies, can someone please give me an idea of their sizes compared to commercial disposable pads, for example which size would be the closest
    to say a Libra regular pad with wings, I guess i should just measure one, as these are what I use for a normal period.

Any other advice, such as how many, and other great cloth pad makers out there would be great.

Oh also what are pads like without the PUL, are they safe as in will they leak through.

I only have the TL biggsies because I prefer a longer pad. I still have some Libra goodnights and the TL is 31cms long and the Libra is only 30. I would imagine that the middsie would be similar to a regular pad. You could definitely use a post partum pad for overnight use as well - most commercial pads are sold as nighttime/maternity use. And you're right, the quality is excellent. Mine have PUL, but if you didn't have an overly heavy flow and you changed them often leaking shouldn't be a problem

Thanks Trillian - you answered all my questions