thread: 3DPO and Feeling Butterflies?????

~Belinda~ Guest

3DPO and Feeling Butterflies?????

I would be interested to know if anyone else out there has felt butterflies down below after O and its turned out to be PG? I am 3DPO and it seems to be getting stronger every day. To describe it, it feels like someone has a handful of fern leaves and they are sweeping it across my uterus, in slow movements...it's not painful...sort of feels like AF is arriving but a little different!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Bindy- I had a weird feeling at DPO3 also and I can only describe it as a heavy sort of pre AF feeling not painful just sort of weird!...time will tell for us both!!! I guess everyone is different and the first few months of TTC you take note of every little thing your body does that maybe you have never noticed before! Enjoy getting to know more about your body on this wonderful journey!

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Joeve...have you felt it this month also? If you have, great, I'm not alone!
    Best of luck with everything xx

Oct 2006
    North Lakes, Brisbane

Hi Bindy

I had this the first few months of TTC and I posted a similar thread. I still got BFN's though and most of the people who responded to my post also got BFN's. I'm really hoping that it means a BFP for you though!

~Belinda~ Guest

Yeah will just have to wait and see. Have had a sore throat when I awake each morning at the moment and then is goes away after an hour. Just feel awful today, sore BB, very bloated and tired...

Oct 2006
    North Lakes, Brisbane

All your symptoms sound promising ....

I've had a sore throat the past few days but today I realised it wasnt my throat which is hurting, it is the glands on either side of my neck. Is that the same for you or is it definitely your throat?

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Tony

I hope so...

It's definately my throat and not my glands.

xx

carrie189 Guest

i've had all these symptoms (even the sore throat) over the past 2 weeks plus a few more (lower back pain, thick discharge, tiredness, bloating, dizzyness, nausea, etc) but my head is still telling me i cant be pregnant!! the whole thing started off being an accident but now i've realised i really hope that i am! it would be my first. im not due till the 17th though and the waiting is agonising!!

~Belinda~ Guest

the waiting is so agonising isn't it!!!!

im going crazy...

carrie189 Guest

i couldnt wait! i woke up this morning feeling even sicker than i have been usually and i took a Crystal Clear test this morning that came up with a faint neg. which upset me a bit but it's still 4 days to go so i'll be taking another one on the 17th. here's hoping its a BFP!!

~Belinda~ Guest

I hope it's a BFP too! Good luck