Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you feel @ 11dpo?

Wink How did you feel @ 11dpo?

I wasn't going to post this, but ah bugger it! I need to!

I've had cramps the last 3 days on and off throughout the day and also nausea. Last night the nausea was quite bad when I went to bed and woke up it was still here! I feel good now except that I have pretty bad cramps.... they don't feel like AF cramps but different, and quite SHARP PAINS like being stabbed in different places! AF is due tomorrow. so this is out of character for me as I never get cramps UNTIL AF hits. I will be testing at the end of the week. I could test tomorrow but nah, I won't put myself through it just yet....

I just feel like these pains are so uncomfortable right now!!! Could it be embedding into my uterus if I am UTD???? I am quite sure I implanted 3 days ago, Sat.

I've also had tender BBs the last 2 days but today they weren't as sore however they felt like needles! Strange if you ask me!!!

The reason I'm posting, is to ask what were your symptoms at 11dpo (or there abouts) before you got your ??

TIA,
    Ren

Ahh Renee!!! You're going to drive yourself crazy! LOL

Celsie. xoxox

Too late..... I'm alright.... I pretty much do this every month anyway

Oooh Renee, hope you don't mind me popping in, but just wanted to say good luck this month! It all sounds very promising, but I guess only time will tell (hopefully very soon ). I got very strong symptoms around the same time as you - cramping, sore BBs and I broke out in pimples EVERYWHERE. I really hope this is it for you!!

Test, test, test!!!

I got my positive on 11DPO and I started getting pains... they were low down, sharp pains. Fingers crossed!

Ok at 11DPO I had nausea, heartburn, sore boobs and gassy.

I had nausea from 6DPO
    heartburn from 4DPO
    sore boobs from 8DPO
    gassy from 8DPO

HTH.

hugs xoxo

Thanks Trish! What DPO did you test? Do you remember? Yeah i have broken out in pimples today it's awful! but i did use an exfolation facewash on sunday so maybe that did it too...

It was so long ago...I tested about 2 days before AF was due (so around 12DPO), but got a BFN. I tested again a few days later and got a BFP - on Feb 16th last year to be exact!

ETA - Ooo you could have an Octobub too!

beck425 Guest

hi renstar,
    i am in ecactly the same boat.10dpo today and bfn.Very down as am having pulling pains and all 3 ds's had bfp's at 10dpo.
    I'm here if you want to talk.
    Beck 425

Hey Renstar,
    I'm 12dpo. I so here you.
    Yesterday i got off the chair quick and i got the sharpest stab in my tummy it nearly floored me. Then this morning i stretched in bed and i did it again. OUCH. My boobs are really sore. Today i had a migraine. And the nausea...ewwww. Heartburnish. All the thoughts in my head are driving me crazy. I could test thursday but i am forcing myself to wait until Saturday. So i don't keep wasting HPT. If i am pregnant on thursday I'll only be more so on Saturday, but the waiting is a killer. Goodluck my love.
    I'll keep a look out for you

Thanks beck. I wish you all the very best with getting a BFP. My AF is on it's way I got my temp dropped again today 36.2 (see chart) its not looking good at all..... I'm out this month again.... onto cycle 5......I really thought this was my month hey.....

Pollyanna - i would have loved to got a BFP with you! I hope you get your;s i really do,..... good luck (i had that sharp pain in my abdomen when stretching too the other day it hurt)

Hugs Renee. Hang in there, I'm sure it will happen for you soon. Now go and do something nice for yourself today, you deserve it!

Oh damn

Ohhhh Renstar,
    I am so sorry to hear ... Big hugs for you.
    Just realised i got my dates wrong and i should be due today(Wed). But i have a job interview today so I'm trying to stay focused on one task at a time. I'm really sorry this wasnt your month..

Unhappy Well thats my month said and done

Well girls,
    thats me out for this month.
    Af showed her ugly head this afternoon. Of course i couldnt wait till saturday to do the test so did one this morning and negative-of course. My periods are just horrendous with all these fertility drugs. i really thought if i wasnt pregnant this month that i would die and fall into a bumbling mess. But i have been brave and coped.But i did treat myself tonight with some red wine,and i enjoyed it a lot. It is so hard to not get angry when it seems like there is all this intervention,and nothing. No result. It feels like a waste of my time being at the consultations,a waste of doing all those needles. i even feel i'm wasting the fs time. Like i'm hopeless. What is wrong with me. Why won't my body DO this one thing for me. I know i should be grateful for what i have but i want another child. More than anything ever.Life can be really really cruel sometimes. And you know life can be really cruel sometimes. There are beautiful pregnant women everywhere.As for all my other girls. i hope that your Af is on her way out,and hasnt given you too much grief. I really thought there'd be a few of us going through together this month. Not to be.I hope all you other girls are coping better with the let down.
    Big hugs for everyone.
    Pauline

Renstar, just read your post and sorry its not your month, hang in there and hope the next cycle is the one!!

Polly, I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you go, sorry to hear AF arrived. I feel exactly the same after my 1st stim cycle and feel that I couldn't go on especially after what we have been through (drugs and needles and b/ts) and the build-up of the anticipations...so disappointing...but I bounced back quickly and surprised myself and guess what, I had an enormous satisfaction of drinking wine, coffee and eating sashimi afterwards...Hope to hear good news from you soon!

Thanks BeiBei,
    God the thing i hate so much about these stim cycles in how bad af hits. She is like a tornado. Spent most of today in bed. Spoke to my fs last night. He said well thats enough mucking about,lets do IUI. i'm really nervous. At first i said no way. Then i slept on it. I am 38. Who am i kidding?I obviously need all the help i can get. So back on the Gonal f train in a few days. I was wondering babe where are you at with your cycle at the moment. Are you waiting or Af flowing? TMI..PS
    What happens with you now, will you do another FET cycle?

REnstar,
    Hey girl. How was Af;just a flying visit i hope. So girl what happens to you now?What has your FS said to you?Hope you girls had a nice weekend....

oh Polly I didn't see your post until just now.... I'm so sorry AF showed... how long you been ttc now? (if you don't mind).... I didn't cope very well at all the day before AF showed up, i had a really bad day when my temp went down that day and I just knew AF would be coming I didn't handle it very well and cried.... it's the first time I've really been depressed about ttc as the whole time i've been so patient, so positive, so hopeful, so strong but now after 5mths ttc and nothing and it's our first baby we are trying for, I worry that what if it never happens? it's the one thing in this world I want more than anything and it feels so out of reach!
    I always thought ttc your first baby (or subsequent ones) would only take 1-4mths but i was wrong!!!! very wrong......
    Had my first acupuncturist appointment today and had electroacupuncture.... it went well and also taking awful herbs but they don't taste as bad as others say they do. I didnt even need to hold my nose!!!! (so proud of myself hehe) have you tried acupuncture or chinese herbs?

And AF isnearly gone, tomrrow will be her last day of visiting thank god and i told her not to return for at least 10mths afterwards because I would like a baby and not to see her again for sometime as its time for me to be a mum now....
    Um, i don't have a FS and I hope I don't need one.... if I am not pregnant after 12mths ttc then I will see one... but i am trying not to think about that!!!! I'm only 26!!!!

and you are not hopeless or wasting your FS time!!! NO way!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast