Thread: Questions questions questions...

Default Questions questions questions...

So it is 7 days since "the incident". Making it day 17 of my cycle.

Last night I had cramping and then this afternoon more. It honestly feels like my period is coming, so that I keep feeling like i need to go to the toilet to check.

So my questions: what does implantation feel like? I never felt it with my other pregnancies. Does it feel like the above? How long before I could do a test?

If it is a pregnancy symptom, which means that it has already implanted, and I did get period feelings with the other two once I knew I was pregnant, does that mean if I did a test now it would be positive?

Would it be too early to be a miscarriage?

I have never had this short a cycle so I would be surprised if it was just a period....

Help! Any other useful insight would be useful thanks

Default Re: Questions questions questions...

You have 7 days before a test will let you know. Just a case of waiting a week. Or 4 days if you want to do an expensive test.

Implantation is usually about 10dpo.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Too early for testing or mc. You need to try and wait it out for another 5 or so days and then test if you are still feeling a bit strange .
    The only consolation I can offer you is that when trying to TTC the number times I was convinced I was pregnant based on feelings of cramping etc and I wasn't outweighed the times I actually was by about 30 times !
    Hoping for the outcome you want for you x

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Any update?

Thanks for thinking of me joeve!

Well I did a test on Saturday but it was negative. Not sure if I wait again till this Saturday for another test if I have no AF? How long are you supposed to wait with these things?