Thread: Stitch like pain during 2WW

Default Stitch like pain during 2WW

Hi all,

I have posted this on my thread also but wanted to see if anyone else has experience this and then got a BFP. Today I have been having really bad stitch like pain on my right side, lower. It comes and goes and feels like a golf ball is pushing agains my side wanting to get out. It doesn't make me double over in pain.....so that is ruling out eptomic pg and appendix.

Any ideas???

Some say it can be a pg sympton but I haven't read that anywhere. Don't know how many DPO I am as I didn't take my temp this month (taking the calm, relaxed approach this month)

HELP!!

Hi Flossie, i have had the exact same feeling this morning too so i would love to hear from anyone that can shed some light.

Come to mention it girls I do remember getting some sharp pains for only about 1-2 days and i put it down to implantation as i was 9-10 DPO and i had a temp drop. The pain would come and go. Could have just been my over-active imagination making it another preg symptom...but i did end up preg so you never know. Good luck to you both

yep i had a lot of niggles and sharp pains and look where I am now for you girls!

Hiya
    I had sharp pains in my right side (just above my hip - groin area) for most of my 2ww and for about 4wks afterwards. My GP told me it was normal hormonal changes in your uterus getting ready for the baby.

Good luck and hoping it is the same thing for you.

Thanks girls. I don't think that is it though as its now stopped. Will keep my hopes up for a BFP though.....but not stressing about

clare076 Guest

I had this with both my pregnancies. It was the one thing that I had that totally convinced me I was pregnant. I had it on the left, but that was the side I ovulated from for both pregnancies (confirmed by ultrasound)

I am so convinced you are pregnant, please please please prove me right. (no pressure of course

Hi Clare,

Did it only last for 1 day though. I felt it when I got up early in the morning for a wee (about 3:30am) and then it was gone by about midday....haven't had it back since.

Haven't had any other pg symptons so I am not convinced.....but thanks for you encouragement....keep praying for me and I will let you know in approx 1 week. AF is due Friday or Saturday.

xxx

clare076 Guest

Hi Flossie

The first time I noticed the stitch pain was a few days after o. It didn't happen continuously but every now and then I felt this stitch, as time for AF was approaching it became more obvious and happened more frequently. I continued to get this pain on and off for about 12 weeks.When I feel pregnant with Max, I told my mum I had this stitch pain, the first thing she said was "are you pregnant"

I am definately praying for you, please keep us posted.