Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: symptoms that lead to BFP?

Question symptoms that lead to BFP?

Hi all,

well I just thought i would post in here to see what symptoms people are having. As some of you may know last cycle i had every obvious symptom under the sun from feeling sick, to dizziness, fatigue and cramping. That didn't lead to a BFP for me.

However this cycle i am having totally different symptoms, symptoms that i haven't ever had before in my TWW! It started off last thurs or friday with increased sense of smell, someone was drinking a coffee at work and boy did it smell strong. I asked her if she had always drank coffee and she said she has about 2 a day and always that strong.

Since then i have notice:
    A Stitch like pain in my side (comes and goes)
    Cramping hips (comes and goes)
    aching legs
    increased need to pee
    headache
    throbbing bbs
    and yesterday and today i've had a sore throat.

So I'm 11DPO and am thinking of testing tomorrow morning if i can hold on for that long. I was wondering if anyone else has had symptoms like these and if they have led to a BFP!

Please help, i'm going a little insane here!

Hi Bron,

They certainly sound promising. I had cramps/stiches as well and maybe one headache but that's about it. Yours are certainly classic symptoms.

I hope you get a BFP testing tomorrow. I gave in at aprrox 10DPO even though I had promised my self I would wait till AF was due. Fortunaltely it was long enough to get a BFP.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt.../4857/preg.png

Hey Bron,
    Sounds good, tho I haven't experienced BFP myself

Just wanted to wish you luck

I had cramping and was very vague for a few days. I knew something was differnt as I am not usually like that! My boobs did feel a little different, but not throbbing - just more tender. I got a BFP at 10DPO which was the day of or after I would usually have gotten AF.

good luck!

Bron its sounding very promising! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope you get that BFP, you deserve it

Bron, the stitchy pain in your abdomen is so a sign - also the smell sensitivity!! And the frequent peeing!

Good luck I hope you get your in Magical November

Hi Bron
    All I have had is stitchy type cramps and funny taste in mouth and today I got a BFP.
    Was not real confident about testing because of my lack of symptoms but it just shows everyone is different.
    Good luck.

Hey Bron,

Like I have told you before your symptoms sounds very promising!

This is what I got in my lead up to BFP...
    3dpo got some pinkish cm followed by cramping
    4dpo got a stitch like pain that lasted 30 mins
    then I had an aching feeling in my hips and tops of legs
    some nausea
    I got a gross taste in mouth for one day only

Goodluck! got everything crossed for you

Oh I forgot to mention that I also got a real runny/leaking nose on the night between 2dpo and 3dpo and had a real crappy night sleep
    Last edited by Ngala; November 21st, 2006 at 07:47 PM. Reason: remember something on way from home! lol

Ummm can you guys describe the stitch like pain? Where was it, how bad, for how long?

ummmm.... from what I can remember my stitch was on my left side around my hip area. I just felt like a stitch you would get from running too much and it last about 30 mins I think

Hi

I haven't been on for a while - this month will be our third TTC - AF is due today.

First month bit of a no go as my husband and I were in different cities and didn't BD until it was a bit too late - second month - AF came 5 days late and I had really sore breasts and felt a bit odd - and I am ususally bang on 28 days - so perhaps I was a bit and it didn't take...or I was just anxious about the whole thing.

This cycle, my symptoms have been bad sleeping/insomnia, a bit of anxiety and feeling depressed (like really excasserbated AF sysmptoms - to the point that I had to take sleeping tablets as I was getting no sleep) but these have seemed to go away in the last two days - feeling a lot better and sleeping better.

Went and had some acupuncture on Saturday which seemes to have helped.

I have also had sort of crampy pains that comeand go, sore breasts and a few weeks ago had "fluttering" feelings (for want of a better word).

I was so worried about the sleeping tablets that I did a test on Thursday - came up negative - but now I just have to wait and see I suppose!

Has anyone else experienced insomnia as a conception symptom? Or am I just thinking about it too much??

Cicada.

Hi Cicada, I don't remember the sleep issues kicking in until much later but I do know it can be a pregnancy symptom and also a PMT symptom so that prolly doesn't help you!

There are some lovely ladies to chat to in the TTC threads, come and join us and while away the TWW (two week wait). you get your soon!
    :-)

Thanks Marydean

I think I am just thinking about it too much!

Bron they are all good signs.. I had trobbing breasts and sore throat... Ngala had sore legs and hips... for a very soon.......

Hey Bron

My symptoms were...

• tender nipples (but breasts felt fine)
    • implanation spotting days 8-10
    • feeling very vague
    • tiredness (lots of nanna naps which I don't normally have)
    • waking up feeling "blah" in the stomach (a little like the last stage of a hangover)
    • funny taste in my mouth every now-and-then
    • slight cramps (those these increased following the BFP)

Wishing you all the very very best!!! BFPs all round!!!

Hi Ladies,
    I had my first pregnyl injection on the 8th Dec, and have been feeling really queasy, constant tingling and lower abdomen pain, sore boobies. So I did a HPT and got a very faint second line on the 18th, yet my blood test results were negative….I too have all these pregnancy symptoms, is it still too early for pregnancy test to show anything.

Babushka Doll Guest

Hey - Hope its a BFP for you! It seems that there are not hard and fast rules when it comes to BFP Symptoms, everyone is different in some way.
    For me it was:

Sore boobs earlier than usual before AF
    A butterfly 'nice' feeling in my tummy
    A hot face (as in burning cheeks)

I got a BFP on DPO 9 - albeit feint but a line.

Good Luck!

For me it was a lack of symptoms that made me think I may be pg. I had always got sore nipples in the week prior to getting AF but I didn't get that. I had got a +ve OPK so I new roughly when AF was due. I had no other symptoms. I got a +ve HPT on DPO11.

The sore BB soon changed but I think I'm lucky they are not as sore as others describe I can lay flat confortably.

Anyway lack of AF symptoms were my clue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast