Thread: Trying for a girl - were you successful?

Default Trying for a girl - were you successful?

If you followed all the gender swaying tips to try for a girl did you in fact have a girl? I'm really looking to see whether gender swaying is all it's cracked up to be and if it's worth doing.

Default Re: Trying for a girl - were you successful?

I didn't do it for a girl, we did it for a boy and we got a boy. I have no idea if it was all due to the gender swaying or not, but there is still some merit in trying I reckon.

We didn't sway religiously. We did with our 3rd to start with but basically gave up after 18months as I still wasn't pregnant. The cycle we did conceive we thought based on the timing of DTD we should be more likely to have a boy (we were semi swaying for a boy as already had 2 girls) Our 3rd was a lovely little girl.

We did sway again for a boy with number 4 but again gave up when I failed to get pregnant. I only have 1 tube and have had multiple losses. The cycle we conceived our 4th based on the timing we were more likely to conceive a boy if the timing theory was right. And we did just welcome a little boy last week.

We did Shettles for both our bubs and swayed the way we wanted. Boy for bub 1 and girl for bub 2.. So it worked for us! Or we could have just gotten lucky

Either we weren't very good at it or it just didn't work for us lol. #2 we were hoping (and following the settles method to the letter) for a girl - got DS, and #3 we were going for a boy and got dd2.

We tried swaying for the last two boys to be girls changed everything, diet, timing and supplements. You name it we did it, but it didn't work. So were done at six boys, had an accidental pg and got our two precious girls.

Good luck

We just took a lucky dip every time and got 3 boys, 5 girls, i have no idea how we got each gender as we did it exactly the same every time. BD every day for 7-10 days from CD 9/10

Hi Ladies. I'm new here.
    I have 2 amazing little dudes in my life and I desperately want a princess. Any advice on where to start would be awesome! My period is quite regular so hopefully that helps me?
    I understand its not a foolproof thing and there's every possibility of another little man which I'm totally fine with

Quote Originally Posted by shantel.wicks View Post
    Hi Ladies. I'm new here.
    I have 2 amazing little dudes in my life and I desperately want a princess. Any advice on where to start would be awesome! My period is quite regular so hopefully that helps me?
    I understand its not a foolproof thing and there's every possibility of another little man which I'm totally fine with

By gender swaying days we dhould have had a girl, my baby boy certainly wont be wearing dresses anytime soon