... 8910

thread: TTC & Gender Swaying

BellyBelly Member
    Add Danielle_NZ on Facebook

Jun 2010
    Springfield, QLD

Re: TTC & Gender Swaying

in my FIRST gender swaying 2 week wait... nervous much!

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jun 2011
    WA

Ohhhh good luck! I take it you are swaying for a girl?

I'm jumping in as we are going to do a sort of sway for a girl. I'm not going to go crazy with diet but I do have DH taking calcium and cranberry tabs daily and we will try the timing method. Any tips would be most appreciated

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008

Good luck Danielle!
    Em that's pretty much what we did too and we've got a girl on board, good luck.

BellyBelly Member
    Add Danielle_NZ on Facebook

Jun 2010
    Springfield, QLD

yeah we are swaying for a pink bundle, are working on the environment, using suppliments & diet *not strick on diet* and creams along with timing. I personally believe in the ph level being my #1 influence so using the above to bring that down

BellyBelly Member
    Add tanyaya on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Stockholm

well hello Danielle! :-)

we are in exactly the same boat as you (regarding having 3 boys) and thinking about TTC bub #4 - which we are hoping is a pink bundle.
    When I say thinking about, i mean that i am all for it, but hubby isn't so sure. so there is some more convincing/reflection needed. I figure that this little project may take up to a year, but given that our little men are 1, 3 and 5 - a bigger age gap this time is welcome. As you other mums probably understand, finding time to actually conceive is also a challenge!

Another little thing is that I haven't got my period back yet since baby #3 (which hasn't stopped me getting pregnant before, but this time i'd like to consciously plan, with timing etc etc). I went away for a few days (sans baby) and thought it was on its way (re: PMS and cramping) but there was no actual bleeding. go figure. we've been using condoms so it's not like I'm pregnant without knowing (like last time LOL)

Finally, I have often suffered from thrush (especially when pregnant), which I understand is also linked to being pregnant with a boy - so i will work on the "environment"

So that's my sitch - complicated and messy - looking forward to meeting you other ladies/couples on this journey.

BellyBelly Member
    Add tanyaya on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Stockholm

a quick question: what is the success rate here re: gender swaying?

BellyBelly Member
    Add tanyaya on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Stockholm

I don't know ths the rates are here, but you should head over to the forum gender dreaming. They have really good stats there. They have oodles of info there that can help you conceive your bundle of joy. They are super passionate about it.
    ok, will do - thanks for the tip!

i also found this article which was quite pertinent to where hubby and i are right now (haven't even pushed the issue as i'm not up for any kind of conflict........ kinda strange for a woman with her period! (blood moon indeed!). Sorry TMI, it arrived last night, so i have my calendar going and am happy that i can track my ovulation. It hasn't even been the hit in the guts (literally) that i thought it would be. the universe is on my side, right?

or am i just completely deluded?

... 8910