Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrot stuck up in a blender

If you wish to "juice" then one would suggest a juicer to be the most appropriate.
    Blenders aren't really a tool of choice for raw vegetables, such as carrots. A food processor would be what one would require.

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post
    If you wish to "juice" then one would suggest a juicer to be the most appropriate.
    Blenders aren't really a tool of choice for raw vegetables, such as carrots. A food processor would be what one would require.

The vitamix is an incredible blender that you can make juice from as well... but the starting price is about $890!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladybirdflies View Post
    The vitamix is an incredible blender that you can make juice from as well... but the starting price is about $890!!
    However, given the OP has expressed an earlier blender purchase was only $50, and didn't even have detachable blades, I went ahead and made the assumption that a semi-professional machine was not on the cards.
    Last edited by LimeSlice; November 20th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

However, given the OP has expressed an earlier blender purchase was only $50, and didn't even have detachable blades, I went ahead and made the assumption that a semi-professional machine was not on the cards.
    True That!

Default Re: Carrot stuck up in a blender

I see, it makes sense i think i need a juicer not a blender, as most people use blenders to make fruit juices and a lot of juicers available around its confusing to choose which is better, there are high speed, masticating juicers and twin gears to choose from.

Default Re: Carrot stuck up in a blender

Quote Originally Posted by ladybirdflies View Post
    Hi, i ended up buying LifeSpring Slow Juicer LS 8000 its a little less than vitamix. But im satisfied and happy about it, it juices fast and easy to clean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12