Thread: Sprinkles donut maker, where can I get one?

Default Sprinkles donut maker, where can I get one?

Hi,
    I looked all over for one and couldn't find one so bought one from amazon.com.

Its not working I've tried using a transformer for the power (its US 120 volts). Didn't work, now waiting on a standard plug to change over for US plugs. It prob wont work either.

Anyone seen one of these in Sydney? My DS has food allergies and loves the idea of the donut maker. TIA!

I looked for one recently. No luck. I asked around and was told they aren't in production at the moment. Perhaps closer to Christmas? I bought a cake pop maker and make donut holes instead

I've seen them in Big W but that was at the beginning of this year...

I saw a heap of 'makers' in Kmart tonight. I didn't stop and look but maybe try there for one.

I've seen doughnut making trays for sale online too. Might be another option to explore! Hope you find something - what a great Mummy you are to try and make doughnuts for your little one!

Saw this this afternoon at KMart...

doughnut.jpg

Thanks ladies! I went to Big W again and it was there!! After many trips trying to find the thing I've finally got one. Woo hoo!

Thanks Bloom, I try - anything to turn around his disappointment when I say 'you can't eat that'