Thread: Dairy Free Muffin Base?

Default Dairy Free Muffin Base?

Just looking for a dairy free muffin recipe, a base really so i can just add my own things.
    I will be making DD1 apple & blackberry muffins out of a ready made mix from MIL's work but she is unsure if it is safe for DD2 soooooo any ideas would be helpful.

I'm not good at dairy free but could you just substitute the Milk for soy or rice milk?

i do egg free and often dairy free, i use nutalex which we use all the time and oat milk that we also use on ceral for DD2 and i

I have a really good gluten free and dairy free muffin recipe. It's an apple one but I changed it to apple and blueberry and you can just use normal flour.
    Pm me your email address...

Its amazing!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBexie View Post
    I have a really good gluten free and dairy free muffin recipe. It's an apple one but I changed it to apple and blueberry and you can just use normal flour.

Its amazing!!!!!!
    Will do!

Can you post it in here too for others to use?

Thanks everyone, we can use soy and we use nuttelex. I didn't have any standard recipes at hand to substitute so thought would ask in here! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBexie View Post

Its amazing!!!!!!
    Oh, can you post it in here? Im coeliac and would live a gf recipe.

I substitute pureed apple for butter and also drop the sugar a bit. I made vanilla cupcakes last weekend, just using a normal receipe and exchanging the 120g butter for 140g of pureed apple/pear and they turned out great.