Thread: Affirmations?

Default Affirmations?

What are your favourite affirmations that help you with your weightloss. Not necessarily just weightloss I guess, maybe self esteem too?? I am having major trouble staying focused on losing weight. But I really need to. I keep trying and falling off the wagon.
    One of my lovely baby buds gave me one which has resonated with me and that is 'Nothing changes, if nothing changes'. So simple, so true. So hit me with some words of wisdom! Or just and tips or tricks you have used to help stay on with a healthy lifestyle.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

This is one thing that really stood out to me when I was dieting. It made me realise all the things I had been doing were resulting in me gaining weight and the only way to change that was to change my lifestyle.

All the best for your weight loss journey

I have an awesome weightloss affirmation app on my iPhone that uses binaural beats and hypnotherapy and affirmations... it is AWESOME!

no pain no gain that is the only one that I can think of but formy own words of encouragement is that do it for yourself you are so worth it you will feel soo much better as the weight drops off and also just think and feel what it is going to be like when you reach your goal think of how happy you will be how much better you will feel how much more you will be able to do and if you have kids just think of how much more fun you will have with them you will have more energy to play with them and so on.

so I say go for it it will be so worth it and you are worth it you deserve to be free.

Hmmm, I have a little mantra that runs through my head and can sometimes even be heard muttered on my lips as I run up the beach..... 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running', 'I hate running'. lol. I chant it in time with my running too... lol. And I have found that the better I get at running the less I have to say it! lol. things that help you get through the journey of weight loss don't always have to be profound.