Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Chocolate/Caffiene support group!

Default Anti-Chocolate/Caffiene support group!

I have been so bad this pregnancy and eat at least 100gm chocolate and a bottle of pepsi / 2 cups tea every day

I am thinking i should stop now so that when i am breastfeeding it isnt so hard to stop then!

Anyonw want to form a support group lol???

I try but fail every day!!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!

me me me!
    Last pg i was able to stop caffeine overnight but this time it is proving much harder!

I am addicted to chocolate badly. I am struggling to give it up.
    I was even considering hypnosis of some form for it.

lol girls!
    i am so glad i am not the only one.
    By night after dinner all i want is chocolate and icecream! mmm but i find i have a dreadful nights sleep and wake up feeling really dehydrated and yuk.!

Enchanted Guest

*Danielle puts down the chocolate and goes bright red*

I REALLY need help and there is another fellow BBer who definately needs to join Chocoholics Anonymous as well... you know who you are

Hi, I'm Laranna and I'm a chocoholic!

I polished off a big block of cadbury dairy milk yesterday
    DP went to the shop this arvo and brought home another block!! I've eaten 2 rows already

lol your post sounds like an AA meeting ! love it!!!

Ok
    My name is PP and my last chocolate was 5 + 1/2 hrs ago!

Hi Ladies,with my 4th pregnancy,I would drink up to 9 cups of coffee per day,even cold milk and coffee for breakfast,it was the only thing I could keep down in the mornings,my husband use to get cranky with me,and was going to lock away the coffee,but i said i would go to our lovely next door neighbours for one,lol. I was never a real coffee drinker before then but,it`s just what i craved,so naughty !.Chocolate I only ate that sometimes,I like dark choccy the best.

I'll join! I'm not allowed chocolate for the 12 week challenge and i'm really trying to give up coffee as i'm trying to drink heaps of water!
    It's reeeeally hard!

Well Day 1 has started! SO far so good!

I'm giving up coffee now, 4 months before TTC, because I know it is going to be SO hard!
    My name's snugglybean (bean as in coffee bean, no, wait! Haricot bean) and I've been coffee free for 6 days now.
    Our upstairs neighbour just gave us this huge canister of organic fair trade east timor coffee and it is SO hard to say no when DH brews up a jug!

I went 2 days without chocolate and today I cracked and bought a Twix bar at shopping which I'm eating now. Also bought a packet of Tim Tams and some Ice Magic....I'm a lost cause

Quote Originally Posted by Laranna View Post
    I went 2 days without chocolate and today I cracked and bought a Twix bar at shopping which I'm eating now. Also bought a packet of Tim Tams and some Ice Magic....I'm a lost cause

It's OK!! Everyone stumbles! Just shake yourself out of your cocoa enhanced daze, put down the chocolate and start again

It has now been 1 week and 4 days since I have had chocolate, coffee or alcohol!!!

But...but...I...can't....must eat...LOL...I get it in my head that I have to finish what's in the house then I won't be able to eat it anymore..hehe...good logic eh I'd be better off just not buying it in the first place

Way to go CQ I'm going to try and follow your lead

So THAT's why I am drinking like 2lt of water during the night !!!! It's all the chocolate!!!!!!!!!

have just polished a chocolate muffin ... a JUMBO chocolate muffin *hangs head in shame*

I feel the same as you Laranna, I feel that if I eat it today, I can start "not eating chocolate" tomorrow.

I am considering brainwashing myself into believing that water taste like chocolate and have a sip everytime I crave the Big C ... Me thinks it's going to be hard.

Ok, from THIS moment ... NO CHOCOLATE!!!! ... till Chrismas

Yahoo! We went out for brekkie this morning and I REFUSED THE COFFEE!!!

....but I did meet DH for one yesterday morning. So I'm now about 36 hours without coffee.

Dani, I know who you're talking about, and she hasn't showed up! I think the thread title would totally put her off LOL.

Okay, I am seriously addicted to chocolate. Probably almost as much as AJ, where I NEED to do something about it. I am waging a constant (pathetic) war against myself with this, my utter love of the stuff overcomes the realistic part of my brain that tells me to 'STOP EATING SO MUCH BLOODY CHOCOLATE'. I even hide how much I eat from DH. Okay, now I really sound like I have a problem LOL, though that last bit is just so I don't have to share PMSL.

I'm worried if I go cold turkey I'll just crash out.........maybe I could try a rationing program? Thoughts?

Nadine - I'm trying the water trick too, so far no chocolate today

snuggly - good work

Janie - I've tried the rationing but I have no self control. I tell myself "I'll just have one tim tam today" but ending up eating 3 or 4 in one go I think I would need DP to ration it out for me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast