Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The BellyBelly Body Transformation Challenge, Week 10

Default The BellyBelly Body Transformation Challenge, Week 10

Old thread is here.

Girls, as I mentioned in the old thread, please PM me with your current results on Wednesday 4th March (tomorrow) and I will post results on Thursday evening.

Lucy- Sorry to hear you mum is so unwell. :hugs: i hope things improve and bummer about the computor issues. Thanks for all your hard work on the challenge so far

Well things here are going well i am almost at my goal. Only 3.4kg to go. Hoping to be there by the 12wks mark then i can just try and maintain it. DH seems to think i should keep going and try to get to pre pg weight but seriously i think i was too small then and if i lose too much i think i will just look bler. I am sitting comfortably in my size 12's now and could prob get away with a size 10 in some things but would rather stick with the comfort for now rather than squeezing into something smaller iykwim.

Hoody

** sneaks in quietly **

Hello all... some may remember me when I started the challenge and then found out we had achieved our much wanted BFP so stopped. I just wanted to say a quick hello and hope that everyone is getting what they want out of the challenge!

Hoody - hey challenge buddy (gee I wasn't very good at that role!) it seems you are doing really well. I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work!

** sneaks back out **

Hi all,

Lucy I'm sorry to hear about your mum.

Well, AF is due any minute and I have put on that pesky kilo I just can't seem to get past. I've been between 82.4 and 83.4 for weeks now! I have a mega headache and huge sugar and junk cravings. As well as some stress from home, sleepless nights of about 4hrs broken sleep and still trying to sort myself out with time management from starting work a few weeks ago. I hate this time of month (af) and it's so much worse after having DS! So just want to eat a big fat disgusting burger and chips and caramel sundae...I have so little will power now, as well as huge mood swings...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!
    Lucy, sorry about your mum, hope things get better soon.... Do'nt worry about the other stuff we understand.
    Well I'm with you Lilias and queenbee, I have been stuck on the same weight up a kilo down a kilo for weeks now, my own fault no motivation. I really needed this challenge and the motivation it inspired, without the constant input I have really struggled, also with the fires etc, I have been left flat. I keep trying to get started again, but I seem to have a good day, half a day then...damn I fall off the wagon again. I have been keeping up the excerise though, so one good thing out of it.

Hoody, good on you. I wish it was me!!!!! Your DH sounds a bit harsh, I think stay where you are comfortable, if you get to your goal weight and think you could lose more then do it. I got nearly back to prebabies weight after last bubs and looked too drawn in the face, not a good look.

Hope the rest of you girls have been going well, sorry have'nt read the last 2 pages of posts.

Thanks to those that have sent me stats. I will get onto it and have the results up by tonight.

ANYONE ELSE WHO HASN'T SENT ME STATS FOR THIS WEEK.....you have till about 7pm to PM me with them.....thanks.

If you are struggling with motivation, (as I am TBH!) go back to what you know works. What inpsired you and worked right at the start? Go back to that.

And keep it simple. If nothing else, do these things:

~ Drink more water
    ~ Eat less
    ~ Move more
    ~ Sleep

If you can just do those things, you are in the right spot.
    Last edited by Lucy; March 5th, 2009 at 06:22 AM.

And results are in, and are bloody amazing!

% Weight Change CM's lost

Hoody 9.46% 25.00
    Ali 3.54% 34.00
    AmandaJ 3.00% 19.50
    Laranna 1.26% 18.00

i haven't had a chance to come online lately, so i missed the deadline to pm lucy my results. My original starting weight was wrong!.(Sorry lucy i was underestimating coz i lost the piece me paper with the orginal figure!) To date, i have lost 5.4kg, just 200g off my personal mini goal! 9.2kg seems so much more achievable now its only a single figure!

I'm back on the wagon now - been occupied for the last two weeks and haven't lost any weight but haven't gained any either

Well I have had an atrocious few weeks. Too ashamed to post results Back at it today. I really need to lose this weight. I feel so uncomfortable in myself, why is it soooo hard!!!????

Congratulations to those of you who are doing so well!!! Great job girls

woo hoo! Another 600g loss! Personal mini goal reached! 100g off 5% goal!

I am still away so can't weigh myself til I get back to my usual scales. Have kept up jogging (did 18klms last week) but eating not going great and feel a bit thicker around the waist. Also have AF though so who knows. Did seem like I may have dropped one cm around the tummy but hard to tell. My tummy is by far my worst bit so am really concentrating on that. I will post once I get home in about a week.

I know I have been MIA from this thread for a while but I have still be exercising and trying to eat well.

The last time I posted I was 72.2kgs.... Now I am......

68.9!!!!!!!!!!

People are starting to comment that I have lost weight - especially in my face which I am wrapped about! 60kgs is my goal so I'm not far away!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aponi View Post
    60kgs is my goal so I'm not far away!!
    That is awesome! I only have single figures to get to my goal now!
    First mini goal reached! Next mini goal is 3.6kg away! I worked out, that if i lose 500g a week until i get to goal, it'll be the last week of June!! What a great way to start a new "year"!
    Last edited by sconeonamission; March 12th, 2009 at 10:26 PM.

Aponi it sounds like you are doing really well.

Rhianon sound like you have a great plan, good on you.

DH has finally brought me a Wii fit and it's been great, last week I had a gain, but this week I lost that and a little more so that is good news. It's heaps better now as DH has decided finally that he is ready to lose his extra weight, so he has started the Biggest Loser shakes. This has kept me motivated as it started to wane a little.

hugs xoxo

I've lost 400grams in the last week which is nice! I've got about 4.5kg to lose to get to my pre-preg weight and then would like to lose another 2-3. I haven't really had much weight loss over this challenge but I have lost about 18cms so that's a good thing (I think!?!).

Haven't done any formal exercise this week but have been doing some heavy work in the garden on top of all the usual housework stuff so it's kept me moving. My eating is a lot better and I'm not craving chocolate anymore

Woot, well I am back down to 82.4, which was what I was before I went on my little binge.... . I haven'e really been concerntrating on losing weight or exercising, just not eating or buying extra food. Now I'm working it is easier not to eat too much. Well, more often anyway, lol. I want to start the couch to 5km run. But I just have no motivation to do it. I do have goals and I'm so uncomfortable with myself, in my clothes everything! I have goals

LOL, sorry about the drop out, my puter just had a small heart attack....and it was witching hour and DH came home, so dinner, baths and bed for the kidlets. Ahhh, glad it is all over for now.

As I was saying I do have goals written out and rewrds and stuff, trying to motivate myself, but I jsut can't seem to muster the motivation. I think I will just have to persevere and keep trying until it becomes habbit. I really am so uncomfy with myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast