Thread: Best price for a wii console and wii fit

Default Best price for a wii console and wii fit

I think I've almost convinced DH that I must have a wii fit, so I was hoping someone could suggest the best place (ie cheapest) to get them from? I was in Target yesterday and they had the console for $399 and the wii fit for $150, but neither were on sale, so I am guessing I can get a much better price elsewhere??????

Most places will price match - so if you're happy to do a little research & catalogue collecting you will be able to find the best price!

We got ours from Myer, but at the time they had a 15% off sale on games & consoles.. but JB HiFi and [email protected] Smith are usually the most reasonably priced.

On average I've seen the console for $388 and the Fit for $134 I think... HTH

Game have the fits on sale at the moment. If your local game has one in stock, get it now!!

I got my wii-fit from **** smith it was on sale for $134.00 (17/1/09) - not sure how long the sale lasts though

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I just got a wii fit for $119! That's the cheapest I've ever seen it. (It was my mother's day present)

I have seen an ad for Wii Fit for $119, it's only for a few days though...I think it might be on BB somewhere? I can't remember what store it was at though, and now for the life of me can't get the ad to appear!! Think it may have been JB Hi-Fi.... We got our Wii Fit from the Good Guys a month or so ago, it was about $125 after twisting the manager's arm, so $119 is an excellent price.

As for the console...depends on the week! But also check out the "extras" it comes with, sometimes you just get Wii Sports, but other deals a little more expensive may come with 2 games, which makes it more value for money...

I'm glad we got our Wii, will be good when I'm no longer a baby carrier and can use the Wii Fit!

I saw a harvey Norman advertisement for $499 for a wii console and wii fit, I think that is the best price I have seen so far

I got my Wii console and Wii Fit as a package deal from Toys R Us for $450 in October last year. This week they have it advertised in their catalouge for $440 including a nun-chuck, Wii Fit and balance board and Wii Console and Wii Sports game. You can have a look a their catalouge online if you go to the Toys R Us website.

I just looked at the date of the first post and realised this might be a bit late . . . sorry.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Townsvillegirl,

I'm glad you posted anyway hun, because I'm tempted now!

I got a Wii Fit from a friend but she paid 129 for it a week ago at Myer.