Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Transformation Challenge Week 3!

Default Body Transformation Challenge Week 3!

Hi Girls,

Apologies for the lack of results whilst I have been away!

The old thread is HERE http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/diet...ek-2-a-15.html

Results for everyone who sent me stats for WEEK 2 (ie 7th - 14th Jan) are below:

% Weight Change CM's lost
    Captain 5.48% 6.50
    Hoody 5.00% 13.00
    Belinda 3.54% 17.50
    Krysalyss 3.05% 9.50
    Amber 2.67% 4.00
    Sararose 2.43% 11.00
    Lilias 2.24% 8.00
    MollyCat 1.99% 7.50
    Blackduckies1.81% 13.00
    Lea79 1.65% 13.00
    Rory 1.52% 8.00
    AmandaJ 1.50% 10.00
    Ali 1.42% 22.50
    Leasha 1.14% 9.00
    YummyMummy 0.85% 2.50
    Divvy 0.85% 2.50
    Krysalyss DH 0.56% 5.5
    Schaz 0.19%
    Laranna -0.31% 6.50
    Hoobley -2.53%

Some amazing results! Well done everyone!

I will tally up this past weeks results tomorrow and update again then...............

Lucy, I emailed you my details !

I walked for 3km today!

Just a quick post to subscribe!

Another not good day. I'm thinking AF might be on her evil way...maybe that's why I feel sooo unmotivated and lazy and I'm craving anything with sugar in it....and I feel like I big fat puffer fish...my hormones have been pretty crazy since having DS, and even though I'm full time bf'ing, af is back in full swing

Woohoo! The only way is DOWN, girls

Woot! Nice work girls!

WTG everyone what awesome results Cant wait to see the past weeks also.

Been pretty good today with eating but didnt do much exercise however am still wearing my pedometre and today is the 1st day i've managed to get over 10 000 steps....a bit ironic considering today i havent walked yet the last few days i have and only managed 8000-9000. I have been busy though at home etc

Excellent work everyone
    Did the 2nd session of the c25k yesterday, not as bad as thr first
    lilas - Im bf and have had af already, not fair lol. My weight is up again but I can see Im retainig fluid, grr hormones

Lucy - I am measuring now so I can take part in this challenge properly - do I PM the details or email them? (If so, where?)

Sorry I missed the first thread on this and am a bit behind!!! Looking forward to measuring this week - I think it will be a confidence booster seeing as I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks but I FEEL skinnier.

I'm off to the gym tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is going really well.... sorry i have been MIA.... been sick and then the kids got itwill continue weighins from next week..... keep up the good work ladies

Punkin - ME TOO!!!!

I'm taking an aerobics class tonight with a friend from work. We did a spin class last time which nearly KILLED me so I'm hoping this class will be more managable!! I have taken measurements - I just need to know where to send them!

Do you girls think I could wear a good sports support bra just while I'm exercising? I'm fully bf'ing my 5mth old, so things are pretty well established. Would affect my supply or cause a blockage? My bb's are just too big at the mo to not wear a propper bra when I do more exertive exercise to wear a maternity bra! They're not the most supportive things...

lilas I just wear a good sports bra, no underwire or if you do then check it doesn't dig in anywhere. As long as you aren't wearing it for too long... like more than an hour at a time I'd say... then its alright. Well, I have had no probs yet.

OK, my update. Last week was a right off. I ate healthy but couldn't exercise because I couldn't bloody breathe and AF is on her way I think as I gained 600g am bloated around my waist, but hips and thighs are the same (bust, for me, is just not even worth measuring because it changes so much). Ah well, todays a new day.

Have to exercise very carefully this week, and if AF does show up then I doubt a great, if any, loss from me.

There are some GREAT losses BTW, so many fantastic results.
    Last edited by Indadhanu; January 22nd, 2009 at 07:58 AM.

I'm hoping the gym will kick start the rest of my weight loss - I've hit a plateau pretty much at the moment - so fingers crossed this is what I need. Also lite'n'easy arrives today so that will help with the food side of it!

Quote Originally Posted by lilias View Post
    Do you girls think I could wear a good sports support bra just while I'm exercising?
    With DD while I was BF I wore a good sports bra with a sport crop top on top to double up. That way I didn't have wires but had minimal bounce

By the way - awesome results everyone!!

Hi girls, sorry about my slackness in posting...how do you all manage to get on here for any length of time????? Reading the results are like double dutch for me, I have no idea what they mean???? weight is a % cm are actual cm's???? just not sure and probablly will still be non the wiser.... I am claiming baby brain!!!!!!

I have'nt been excerising as much as I should or want, and I find when I have a loss I get a bit slack with my eating something I have to change, it's like I have a mini celebration or something......imagine how much I would lose if I did'nt do that???

I find I have a problem with my back being really sore in the mornings after excerise the previous day, I am guessing it will improve in time, after having bubs etc my core muscles need to strenghten up again..... I hope!!!

I also ahve a "broken thyroid", just have gotten results back from my biopsy, no cancer, yeah just a big nodule and 2 smaller ones that will require treatment sometime in the future. Hopefully now, I can feel less anxious and more motivated.

Good on you girls, for sticking with this so well and congrats on all the weihgt and cms lost. Another week and I am going to try really hard to get some excerise in daily.
    Thanks for keeping me motivated, if I was doing this by myslef I would be done by now.

Super dooper sore today from my toning session with the PT yesterday, but feeling good about it. Took my sore self for a 40 min walk this morning, and I am determined to have a good eating day- THIS WILL NOT BEAT ME!

Amy just PM them to Lucy, I'm sure that will be fine.

hugs xoxo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast