Thread: Does anyone go to curves?

Matryoshka Guest

Default Does anyone go to curves?

Does anyone go to curves and how do you like it?

i used to go and looooved it....i stopped when i moved to VIC (and 32 weeks preg with DD1).
    Mum still goes and it done wonders for her!

ME ME ME ME ME!! AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

The girls have been so so so so very supportive.... and trust me i need it!!! I am a shocker in new situations, to the point i will avoid it sometimes....

they have been so paitent and supportive... tomorrow is one month since i joined and im glad i did.... already see a difference!!!

I do and I love it. It's my 30 minutes each day without the girls. I have lost just over 20kg since I've had Emily, and 8kg of that is thanks to Curves (I've been going for just over 2 months now).

Hi. I used to go a couple of years ago and enjoyed going but didn't get any results. I think it's great for women who haven't done much exercise but I had been quite active and it didn't do anything for me. The girls there were great though.

Matryoshka Guest

Oh fantastic, it sounds like what i need.

See i literally live 5 mins walk from one, so i could drop the boys off at my PIL which is down the street, then go there for the 29 min work out, and be back within an hour to pick them up. Thats what enticed me.

I don't actually need to lose any weight, i just really need to tone up and increase my fitness. I am really really weak.

sounds perfect...
    and what the best thing is the exit fee's on the contract are stuff all.... which, i reckon for a gym is awesome...... go down and have a chat with the girls.. you will get a feel if its for you. But sounds perfect!

Goodluck

Curves is brilliant. regardless of weather you are super fit or not. its for everyone.. as triathlets workout at Curves.. its how hard you push yourself.. So its for all levels.. if you are lazy and dont push the machines .. well you will get less results.. but if you try hard you will get there!!