Thread: duromine & breastfeeding

princessteddy Guest

Default duromine & breastfeeding

hi i was just wondering if you can be prescribed duromine whilst breastfeeding

I highly doubt it hun. You would effectively be passing speed on to your baby through your breast milk.

Have you ever taken it before?

Its a horrible drug (jmo) .... if you havent taken it before just do a bit of research before you do.

There are much better things out there than duromine

i certainly woudn't take it even if the dr. told me it was o.k to. Not worth the risk.

It's pretty bad.

You should not take duromine when breastfeeding. It does pass into the breastmilk

Yes and as it is a speed derivative you are giving your baby speed and all the complications that go with that... It's no way to lose weight!!! Just eat healty, exercise when you can and be good to yourself )

Please Do NOT take duromine when breastfeeding. The doctor should not think of giving you it while feeding. It will effect your baby badly.

Even after BFing, duromine is bad. trust me you'll put the weight back on and then some as soon as you stop taking it. It's so bad for you. If you're after something to help you lose the kgs quickly try the tony ferfuson program, it's good. Can't be on it while bfing though. good luck, this weight loss thing is never easy for us ladies!

no doctor in their right mind would prescribe you duramine whilst breastfeeding. your baby would be speeding out of its mind and would never sleep!