Thread: An ex Biggest Loser contestant is my personal trainer!!

Default An ex Biggest Loser contestant is my personal trainer!!

I am just so excited!!!....Ive been training for the past two weeks with John from the Biggest Loser last year. He was the one who had the heart condition and was booted off for not listening to the rules in week 5.

Anyway, you should see him now...wow what a transformation, and he is now working as a personal trainer, motivating other people to lose weight. He is the most inspiring and fantastic personal trainer and is really helping me on my road to getting MY body back. He works me hard, but im already seeing results. He is there for me whenever I need him and pushes me along all the time.

I cant express anymore to all the girls out there who are struggling with your weight and doing it alone. Hire a personal trainer!!. I always thought I couldnt afford it, but when I look back and see how much money ive spent on shakes and weight loss clinics, I can positively say that this is the BEST way to lose weight and take your control back. You have someone there with you all the time, pushing you that little bit harder and giving you a kick up the butt when you dont feel motivated. I know I have no way of failing now because I have a fantastic man pushing me along and I WILL reach my goals

Good luck to everyone out there who is trying to lose weight...the journey will be long, but it will be SO worth it!!!

How awesome - he was fantastic! I remember him as he lost the greatest amount of weight one week just through walking as he wasn't aloowed to do any other exercise. He was really inspirational.

I hope you do really well with him as your PT - it sounds like he is sharing the knowledge and helping others do what he has done.

Wow, I remember the story if him leaving the show because he didnt stick to the rules but cant remember his face. I'm going to go and look on the BL website now and put a face to the name.

Good work Mummabear!!!

How much does a personal trainer cost on average?

Well done on taking the commitment. I've been thinking about it for some time but just haven't done it yet.

Can I ask how you chose your PT? Did you go by reference, or the fact that he was from the Biggest Loser? Do they offer dietary advice because for me I think I'd need that at the same time.

I hope you don't mind the questions. Well done again.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Yael i do group out door personal training with a company called Step into life.
    Its hard work but great!!

Vays cost depending how many sessions a week you do, more sessioms cheaper each one is. I think mine r about $15 a session.

Look them up they r franchises

Hi girls,

Yes he is fantastic. When I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago I was browsing the notice board with all the personal trainers details on it and came across Johns. I didnt choose him because he was a 'celebrity' I chose him because he had "been there and done that" and thats what I was looking for in a personal trainer. Someone who could get in to my head and knows exactly what im going through. I didnt want someone who had been skinny all their lives and knew nothing about the emotional side of being overweight.

I definitely made the right choice. John has taken me under his wing and I am making amazing progress. He is a hard trainer, but he gets results and I am so inspired. Ive tried so many 'weight loss' methods before and ive lost interest or got bored. This time, I know I will do it because I have his support and i know he wont let me give up.

For those asking about cost, I have a one on one session with John once a week and he charges $60. He also runs a class for his clients only, twice a week and this is $15 per class. So for me, its $90 a week. It sounds alot, but I paid for 3 months upfront and it is definitely worth every penny. He also provides me with nutrition help and is available 24/7 if im having a rough time or major cravings! lol....

Once again good luck to everyone out there trying to lose weight!!...will keep you posted on my journey. I have my first weigh in, in a week and a half. (john refuses to let me get on the scales before our 4th week!!)....He made my husband take our scales away!